poor poor Mary

Ill have to ask the mom lady for specifics.

When I was 2 I stepped on a hornets nest, received many stings and had more than one hornet removed from my nose.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Aww, Mary dog! I think yesterday just had a bullseye painted on it for everyone.

A paste of baking soda and water worked well to keep down the swelling and pain when I got stung on the hand this summer. It may be too late for that to do anything for this sting, but everyone keep it in mind!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
oh my goodness Blue..at such a young age that was beyond terrible..i am glad you didn't go into shock! Thanks Bogo..Mary is positively blushing with all the love ( i really tell her too) and Zoom i will keep that in mind.. we had one lab that was stung at the kennels (she and i both got it good) but i didn't swell and she sure did..her head was a third bigger for about 24 hours.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
shame on you buckshot..that isn't a question a gentleman should ask a lady.

smkie said:
shame on you buckshot..that isn't a question a gentleman should ask a lady.
I just wanted clarification! She is the one that said the same thing happened to her. I just wanted to know if my mental image of her running around the yard swatting at her ninnies was accurate.

Renee750il said:
There's a Benadryl spray you can apply right to the sting that really helps. I've been mosquito bitten in a similar spot, but never stung! Don't even wanna contemplate THAT! :eek:
See Smkie! You guys are just baiting me in on this thread.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
some things should be left to the imagination..and some things should be descrete and private and given respect. I am sure that she didn't mean the same location..geez buckshot :rolleyes:

Melissa_W

lol!

You ass. :p

I just meant I know how much it hurts to get stung by those. But I've never been stung in my "teat" thank you very much! :p

And you knew what I meant.

So I don't even know why I am justifying myself to you. ;)

*sigh*

Men...

M

Manchesters

B Complex

My sister who is 71 and survived raising 4 kids and a husband keeps telling me that I should take B-Complex vitamins. I really cannot see spending the money. If you perhaps are able to perhaps order some from maybe Puritans Pride online, you might just get some good from them, and I would love to know if they do make a difference. I might even give in and try some.

Since there is 20 years between us, you certainly are the one who needs the benefit of feeling more hep and peppy. I don't think MY body could handle me feeling peppy, roflmbo. And I don't really need energy for much more than mowing the grass every couple of weeks.

If you do decide to give the vits a try, let me know. ALthough I would hate to have to admit to Pat that she was right, lol. She also takes about 3000 mgs a day to keep her allergies in check.

It just seems that sometimes "fate" or whatever ya want to call it just picks out the nicest people to be the meanest to!!!!!!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Thanks MAnchester..in fact i do take 1000 mg of Vit B each day especially since i don't eat veggies or fruits. They make a huge difference, i also take a multi vit and min supplement and calcium as well as ginsing..that and a lot of tea (no sugar) and i make it thru the day barely.i not only have Victor to keep up with but my 5 year old Grandaughter as well and Gg always has something she needs me to do...i am sure stress is playing a huge factor in things lately, but oh well..my art teacher at the tute told me that i seemed to thrive on stress..the more i was under the better my work..i just shrugged and asked her what living without stress is like..i simply haven't a clue..as mama says If it isn't one thing it is another sigh...

qoute It just seems that sometimes "fate" or whatever ya want to call it just picks out the nicest people to be the meanest to!!!!!!!

why is this so true????????????????????????? if it was to teach me something, i am sure i have learned by now! ACtually i can't say that..i"ll jinx myself like when people say it can't get worse..those are bad bad bad words never to be uttered or even whispered..i have seen people say that phrase and get wholloped.

Members online

No members online now.