Good news about Rocky!!!

Saje

Island dweller
BigDogDaddy's Dad has seen how heartbroken he is and he's said that they can keep Rocky a little while longer and that Rocky will go to a trainer regularly. If that helps he will get to keep him. :D

He's quite happy about that.

Yay!

Adrienne

oh that is the best news! I am so happy for him and Rocky! Good luck with the trainer BigDog, I am sure that will really help out.

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
It was good news... but so far, nothing is really final. So I'm still kind of bummed-- But I hope, I hope, I hope that everything works out.

Thanks for all the support and sympathies-- it means a lot.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm going to keep you and Rocky in my thoughts that you dad gets that trainer and everything works out.

bubbatd

Such good news!!! I'm sure his Dad knows how much Rocky means to him ! Hope it works out for them all !

S

stirder

thats the best news I have heard since the bad news about getting rid of rocky. Good luck bigdog!!!

[HUGE SIGH of RELIEF]

:D :D :D :D

Now, DoggyDaddy, you just grab the opportunity and squeeze as much out of it as possible! What you learn from a good trainer is every bit as important as what Rocky learns . . . I am SOOOOOOO happy for the two of you. You give your Dad a big hug from me, then tell him to give you one back from me, since I can't do it myself, lol, and you tell Rocky I said that he has to learn as fast as he can.

Remember, Rocky is your mirror . . .

Doberluv

Now, DoggyDaddy, you just grab the opportunity and squeeze as much out of it as possible! What you learn from a good trainer is every bit as important as what Rocky learns
So true!

This is good news. Your Dad really loves you and wants everything to turn out well. Give it your best shot and we'll be keeping our fingers crossed.

poeluvr

yay!
rocky will get better...you just have to be very observent and make sure he understands what hes doing wrong!...not that ur not doing that..just good luck!:)

Members online

No members online now.