Rant! Poodle owners

Doberluv

I demand some more pictures! Lots of pictures. I'm seriously suffering from Poodle want. I mustn't get another dog right now. It's just not practical. But the least you people could do is let me live vicariously through you and your beautiful dogs. Plus, I want some little stories to go with the pictures...discussion about their smarts, what they might be doing or learning. I mean....it's the least you could do, short of letting me borrow your dogs for a while. :rofl1:

Why don't we get more Pompadour pictures? He's so gorgeous and cute. Distance is no excuse. LOL. ;)

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Not a bad rant. I had one of the kids at the pediatrician today and got my poodle fix, but I could always use more pics. The pediatrician has a standard poodle and a westi that live in the office. They are great guys and love the kids.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
You need baby standard poodle pictures? Yes?

"Take me home with youuuu <3"

"Hey did you guys know there's water in here?"

"My leash!!"

"No! MINE!"

Shoe-Shoppin'

Little Fluffy Rabbit-Slayer

Poodle Puppy lunch time!

Doberluv

Oh Shai! *gasp* Those are adorable!!!! Are they all yours? OMG! They're so precious. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love those pictures and will treasure them.

Eddie....what a cool pediatrician! I bet the kids love having them around. That surely helps with the down side of going to the doctor for the kids.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Oh Shai! *gasp* Those are adorable!!!! Are they all yours? OMG! They're so precious. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love those pictures and will treasure them.
They are pictures I took at a friend's puppy party back in 2010 :). So no they are not mine, I just played with them and took pictures and had my sandal stolen lol

Doberluv

Flyinsbt, those are terrific. Look at the mud. And that goofy expression one...all spracked out. haha. I love them. They really are beautiful dogs. What colors do you like best? I wouldn't be able to make up my mind. They're all pretty neat. I kind of like the silvers and blues. But also the black, white, chocolate...well, I think all the colors. LOL.

Shai, I didn't think they were yours, but it confused me. So, I see....a friend's. Does she breed them? Standards or other sizes too?

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Shai, I didn't think they were yours, but it confused me. So, I see....a friend's. Does she breed them? Standards or other sizes too?
Yeah a fellow clubmember from before I moved. She breeds occasionally. I think this was something like her fourth litter in twelve years? She mostly does therapy work, conformation, and rally-o. Just the standard size.

Flyinsbt

Flyinsbt, those are terrific. Look at the mud. And that goofy expression one...all spracked out. haha. I love them. They really are beautiful dogs. What colors do you like best? I wouldn't be able to make up my mind. They're all pretty neat. I kind of like the silvers and blues. But also the black, white, chocolate...well, I think all the colors. LOL.
I like the reds, if I had a Poodle, I'd like a red toy. My friend (whose Poodles those are) likes the white Standards, though. Well, and her husband really loved the white Standards.

Maybe Poodles are natural doctor dogs? The owner of these Poodles is a neurologist, and her dogs go to work with her.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Aww, i'm on the road with just the phone or i would picspam Wesley. All he does is play on the beach w/dogs and get his photo taken. Usually simultaneously. :)

Standard poodles are awesome, geeet one *peer pressure*.

Sparrow

Maybe Poodles are natural doctor dogs? The owner of these Poodles is a neurologist, and her dogs go to work with her.
My vet has Standard Poodles. :) He breeds occasionally, and I'm very tempted. What better start to your pup's life than to be raised by the best vet in the area - a guy obsessed with resolving joint issues in dogs? His heart dog lived to be 16.

Doberluv

Flyinsbt, I really enjoyed all three of those videos. The last one...was really well done. The music was perfect and the parts with the slow mo....really cute. It seems Poodles are very fast and agile and can just do it all. I think they really caught on fast to the herding. I like the reds too. They're relatively new, aren't they?

Poodlesmom. Thank you. Those are just fantastic. I always love seeing your dogs. I will probably keep coming back to this thread over and over until one day I will finally cave. LOL.

Crazed...isn't that just the truth. I would love that. Even my little, tiny Chihuahuas still leave hair around. It's not a lot, but still. And then I have my son's dog here a lot and she makes her fair share. So, it's a trade off I guess....the hassle of grooming...brushing and clipping for not sweeping the floor so often. lol.

Doberluv

My vet has Standard Poodles. :) He breeds occasionally, and I'm very tempted. What better start to your pup's life than to be raised by the best vet in the area - a guy obsessed with resolving joint issues in dogs? His heart dog lived to be 16.
Yes, that's pretty neat.

Fly...that is interesting! Another doc with Poodles who has them in the office.

The white one - the SPITTING image of baby Katalin. Right down to the curls =.="

You need baby standard poodle pictures? Yes?

"Take me home with youuuu <3"

"Hey did you guys know there's water in here?"

"My leash!!"

"No! MINE!"

Shoe-Shoppin'

Little Fluffy Rabbit-Slayer

Poodle Puppy lunch time!

Members online

No members online now.