Like a fish to water

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
After failing at finding agility classes for a long time, I decided that I'd just start Mia on my own equipment. Let me tell you... I need to find classes and get her trained up. she's so awesome at it already after just two short sessions! I can already get her just flying over jump combinations. Her focus is what pleases me the most though. I can see her finally maturing to the point that she can be ramped up and still keep her focus on me.

I also ran Summer and she's just like we hadn't ever quit. Then I felt guilty and did some with the other three. Beau is a really focused little guy but he has this bad habit of jumping about twice as high as needed. The best way I can think of is saying he looks like the aussies I trained with- they jump vertically over things. Nard was good but loses interest after one jump. We're working on it. ;)

And the most surprising was Rose... I got some real drive out of Rose today, which is a first. I've spent all the time up to now just building her up because I think much of her spirit was crushed by her old owners. Today I saw intensity out of her like I've never seen before. She LOVED practicing jumps.

I miss agility and need to be doing more with it *sigh*.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Awesome! I loved agility so much with Ben that I was bitterly disappointed that Travis has ZERO drive at all. I am so hoping that Riley will show some potential.

Members online

No members online now.