Blue husky stops the parade!

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
We had a parade downtown today (this weekend is the International Dragon Boat festival for breast cancer). Unrelated, our groomer had decided (completely for fun) to dye her husky purple. She's very dramatically marked as it is (very clearly white and black), and all of her white is now a blue/purple! It looks pretty crazy.

Anyways, we all went out to watch the parade, and people walking in the parade were so surprised/excited/enthralled to see a purple husky that they were all crowding over to take pictures and talk to us! It was HILAROUS! There were groups from all over the world, but the many Australian groups seemed the most enthusiastic over it. They actually held up the parade fawning over her! LOL

It was hilarious. I'll have photos on facebook, but I'm not sure if I've got the permission to post them here yet. Will do if I can ;)

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
Pictures make the story much better :)

She was supposed to be purple, it turned out more blue. She's had the insides of her ears and her tail tip dyed before, but this was the first time for anything this dramatic. It fades out in a few weeks.

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
I wasn't there, but she was there with her owner! Did she have her pug with her too? He's supposed to look like a tiger, I don't know if she finished it or not...

I didnt take notice to any other dog becuase I kept thinking "I have seen that dogs (picture) some where" wsh I would have seen her pug.

Members online

No members online now.