Dog massage workshop

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I paid my fee as my Mother's day present to myself. The workshop was set up by Victor's Pets for Life Therapy pet org. I certainly learned a great deal with the holistic vet and the t-touch seminars. So I am going no matter how I feel. Which is itchy and miserable due to my drug reaction. I will share if I learn anything good. Fingers crossed that tomorrow is better than today. Victor is headed for the tubby to get ready.

MPP

petperson
That sounds so interesting. I know you really enjoyed the t-touch seminar. I'll bet the dog massage workshop is closely related. And yes, I look forward to hearing what went on. (Each one teach one?)

I hate it that you are having unpleasant drug reactions. The world should go pick on somebody else, for a change!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Hope you enjoy yourself and learn something new. Can't wait to hear all about it.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I missed my seminar.
Was given wrong directions by the receptionist at Vsec.. I drove one highway after another trying to find it, she said turn on 110th street and it's two blocks down after the highway. There was no 110th. not on 435, or 35, or highway 10 or highway 7, got so lost and turned around i was bawling..(now i know this medicine has something to do with that) watching my gas tank get closer and closer to empty. I tried getting off at 119th and working my way back,even found 110th but it kept dead ending. I finally got so turned around I had no idea where I was. I scraped up a dollar 61 put it in the tank then realized I didnt' have enough to even call. i asked at gas stations, but was told "I am not from around here" and "I don't know". I don't have a credit card so I was basically in a panic. I was able to finally finally find a road that would lead me to Kelly's where she loaned me enough gasoline to get home. The one freaking thing I wanted to do, really wanted to do. Saved up for. I had paid 20 dollars to hold my place. I had saved up for it and given it to myself as a mother's day present.. So I didn't get to learn anything and I am so sad/mad about it, but i guess crap happens and that is what all of this is. I called the Vsec and told them I even read the directions back to the woman that told me how to get there. She left out one street completely.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
oh smkie--that just stinks! I know what it is like to get so turned around--I have a terrible sense of direction--and if someone gave you bad directions, well that would make me upset for sure! Anyway to get your money back? Or will they have another session you can just carry that over to? I am disappointed for you.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
The 20 was to reserve my spot so I am not going to ask. I did write Pfl and let them know why I wasn't' there and asked them to forward it to her since I do not have her email. Maybe they will offer it again some time.

Members online

No members online now.