Frodo's Collarmania collar!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
After seeing Dance's awesomesauce Collarmania collar I decided to get one for Frodo and it got here the other day.
I apologize in advance for the crappy pictures, auto-enhance had failed me and I am too lazy to edit manually. lol

*****NERD ALERT*****
This is me waving my nerd flag proudly.

The writing is in a LOTR font called First Order and the rings are well...rings, for the ring bearer. LOL

Best I got of it on him, all nice and grainy.

LULZ, still has a little purple ear.

Next time I take him to the fairgrounds hopefully I will remember my camera and be able to take some good shots. He was plenty uncooperative this morning. :cool:

Awesome collar. He rocks it like a pro. Lisa does magic with her embroider. The thread seems to go perfectly with his coat. Very nice.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Thanks everybody, I LOVE it!
I did have doubts as to whether I was going to like it or not (not whether it was going to be good quality or anything like that, just that I didn't know if I was going to like the way it all went together), and I am definitely definitely glad that I decided to get it.

I already want another one and know EXACTLY what I want, too bad I probably won't need another one for years, especially because anything functional is done in a harness with him. :p

Awesome collar. He rocks it like a pro. Lisa does magic with her embroider. The thread seems to go perfectly with his coat. Very nice.
I love the way the colors look on him. I thought about a purple background (I think he looks pimpin in purple :p), but I wanted to go more earthy tones because I think LOTR in general is more earthy toned. lol If that makes any sense.
I do love how the gold goes with his coat, it looks like it is supposed to, even though I don't think I even ever mentioned to Lisa what kind of dog I had, and certainly not his color! lol

Members online

No members online now.