Guess She's Not All That Scared of Dogs....

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
So, we have the foster kitty (who I'm quickly becoming attached to BTW :doh:) in our sun room. The sun room has a sliding glass door that looks out onto our deck. We had been keeping the blinds closed so that the dogs would not see the kitty when they went outside, but the cat is pretty chill so we left them open this morning.

Soon after we let the dogs out, I hear this insistent meowing coming from the sun room. Shortly after, I hear equally insistent barking coming from the deck. I knew it was Jack, cause that's just his bark. I look in the sun room and the cat is looking out the door meowing repeatedly at Jack, and Jack is looking in the door barking repeatedly at the cat. Apparently Tempi is not all that intimidated by dogs..... :rofl1:

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
She is very brave. She isn't bothered by either of the dogs (through the glass at least) and will meow at both of them as they are looking at her. She also isn't all that bothered by the vacuum, which surprised me.

Sally keeps doing this "guuuuys, there's a cat in there! A cat! Don't you realize there's a cat!?" thing--looking at us then looking through the window then whining.....

Members online

No members online now.