So the verdict on Mia...

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
From the people that watched her last week. They said she was wonderful and very easy. They said Trey was by far a lot more difficult to keep when they kept him. She learned the house rules (no dogs on furniture) very quickly and got along with all their dogs for the most part. I think she and Lilly (Nard's sister) were both vying for queen bitch the whole time though. They were a bit snarky with each other.

But they thought Mia was great and didn't know why everyone else had problems handling her. Once she was comfy and settled in, she was very affectionate towards them and friendly with their dogs. She didn't chew anything either, LOL!

Oh she did say Mia is one of the most intense and energetic papillons she's seen, and being a breeder for a long time, that's a lot. She says Mia is one of those that definitely without a doubt NEEDS a job to do. So I was scolded for not getting her into agility yet.

So yes, my monster was very good. I think Summer's breeder fell head over heels for her (and the feeling was mutual by the way Mia was giving her kisses. I've NEVER seen Mia do that to someone that was non family before). I almost was afraid I wasn't going to get her back from them lol!

MPP

petperson
Spoiled? MIA? Why, however could they have reached that conclusion?

I'm so glad she was a good girl and that they enjoyed having her as a house guest.

So when do you start agility?

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Yaaaay Mia! And I ditto her sentiments, she's over a year now, it's long past agility time. ;>

Members online