If you could change anything about your dog(s)...

LMost

Hmmmmmmmm lets see.

He snores so loud it could shake windows.
Has gas that can peel paint off the walls.
Oh ya and is a drool machine around food and after drinking.

Nope nothing. Past changing there life spans.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Get rid of her sharpness. Her poor skills with other dogs and potential to be poor with young children. She's well within her rights to react if mistreated, but her reaction when she finally gets pushed past her threshold is very severe. It causes me to handle her with far more care than is probably necessary.

Or her noise issues. It'd be great if explosions or thunder weren't the end of the world.

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
Cobain - I really have no complaints, being immortal would be nice. Or maybe like self cloning every 10 years or so....
I guess physically, I'd change his intolerance to so many foods. We've got it pretty settled now, but we always have to be careful.

Rigby - I wish she was stable, she seems to have a cycling fear/aggression. In our current house, she's awesome; this is by far the best version of Rigby I've seen.
Yet at a show she stresses and shuts down. She's "serious" and aggressive Rigby, instead of the intelligent, playful dog she is here. Or living at my parents house, her urinary incontinence and SU comes back.

Elrohwen

I would make him reliable off leash. It's 99% because of his high prey drive, so lowering that would be perfect.

Most of his other issues (lack of focus, getting easily overstimulated) are getting better with age and training thankfully. His previously mild reactivity has gotten worse though

FG167

Interesting! So can it be screened for like EIC? Or does it have different genetic markers?

Different genetic markers and can't be screened yet. I had no idea what it was until Limit started showing signs of heat stroke in low temp environments...I looked up videos and yup, that's what he does.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Daisy needs to live forever (without old dog brain, and we could go back to obedience)

Rage I'd just change her... weirdness. She loved my pet sitters boyfriend. For a week. Then she got increasingly growly towards him & he was afraid of her. This is not a one time thing for her :/

Liz id tone down her anxiety a bit, and make her more athletic...

Keena needs to cool it with her defensiveness towards other dogs. Because of her I'm pretty sure we'll be a "never again" bulldog household. We may get a catahoula, but no more cat-bulldogs or straight bulldogs...

SpringerLover

Bailey-I wish she could understand that it's okay to share space. I can manage physical resources, managing her space guarding issues is hard on all of us. I also wish I could take away her separation anxiety. Poor kiddo would lead a much richer life without those two things.

Gabby-more than anything I wish I could give her two brand spanking new eyes and hips. Scientifically, we could replace both of her hips. Unfortunately, we can't replace her eyes... yet.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Artimis is perfect except for the fact of his stranger danger. Honestly, it's not that bad really, but if it wasn't there he would be near perfect. ^_^

Talon I would love it if he had a bit more self preservation. :rolleyes: Otherwise his dog reactivity could stand to go away. Again, he's not too bad, he just has a very large bubble when on leash at this point.

Dagwall

I'd take less demand barking from Jubel. It's just who he is, he pretty much never gets what he wants while he's barking his head off yet he still does it. In reality it make it take much longer to get what he wants but he doesn't understand that.

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
Nola is perfect and needs to live forever. Only things I would change are her separation anxiety and stranger danger (both very mild and easily managed). Physically, I'd give her a more level top line but otherwise she's great.

I'd change Pike's bark. It's the shrillest, most annoying sound ever. He's only 5 months, so I'm hoping it'll deepen a bit, but it's a **** good thing he's quiet. If he was less sensitive to pain (you knock into him at night and you'd think you'd killed him). Physically, I'd give him his tail back and get rid of the black patch on his hind leg. It makes it look super straight even though he's got decent angle.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I would eliminate Crossbone's worries and weird fears.
This I think goes for Pepper. I was going to say "Have Pepper not be such a pansy" but this is the probably PC way of saying it haha.

Auggie I would fix his feet. Otherwise he is perfect.

Payton... I don't know. If I could wave my magic wand and fix his focus issues in agility, I guess that would be it? He's really a great dog otherwise. So many things that are just training issues and have gotten better in time or I know they will...

Georgie I would like to change that **** bark. SO HIGH PITCHED. SO LOUD. SO OBNOXIOUS. NO GEORGIE NO.

I would have Emily be friendlier around people. She's not too bad but she lacks trust in strangers and is very fearful of men in general.
Bayleigh is just about perfect but sometimes she lacks confidence in herself.
Pirate is shy around some strangers but warms up with slowly. I can never tell who he'll be all lovey dovey over or who he'll think is scary. There's no set type of person he mistrusts. At his own home, he is overly friendly with everyone, strangers included. It's just out in public.
Penny would calm down. She's very difficult to train because she's so hyper. But that's to be expected. She's still so young.

Members online

No members online now.