Bath time

Invisible

We gave chief a bath today and it was sooo funny! :p

We decide to do it outside and in his little kiddie pool. Well we got him to sit in it and got the house to soak him and he was all good and just sat there. A few times he tried to get out, but we said "sit" in a stern voice and he sat back down. Well we got the shampoo on and of course the first thing he decided to do is shake :eek: So know we are all covered in dog shampoo LOL
So we then get the hose and hose him down and when we are done he decides to dart off and grab a toy and try to play...lol....so we are running around trying to get him dry when I finally just stop and tell him to come and he did...What a good boy he is!!....so we got him dried and then I had to go take a shower and get dry and it was just fun! LOL :D

Now he is all clean and will get shaved tomorrow and I am all clean too. :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
the shake starts at the head..place your palm on top while you are bathing and there will be noooooo shake!

Debi

Sounds like an adventure! LOL He DOES sound like such a good boy!!!! :)

Invisible

Just a palm on the top of the head stops a shake? Really! That's nice to know! Thanks !!! :)

It was a nice experience and he is such a great boy! but I might be biased ;)

siemens716

Lol. I thought of warning you about that yesterday, BUT decided it would be unfair to have you miss out on the experience of a shaking schnauzer!!!

yeah, I always have to take a shower after washing my dogs and especially shaving Schnapps.

Chief seems to be a good boy, see how he came when you called him? Keep up his good behaviours! He wants to please you so let him!

Invisible

siemens716 said:
Lol. I thought of warning you about that yesterday, BUT decided it would be unfair to have you miss out on the experience of a shaking schnauzer!!!

yeah, I always have to take a shower after washing my dogs and especially shaving Schnapps.

Chief seems to be a good boy, see how he came when you called him? Keep up his good behaviours! He wants to please you so let him!
Well I'm glad you didn't warn me. It was so much more fun that way ;) :p
I am trying to keep up on his obedience and he is doing great. He is such a smart dog. :)

Whenever I bathe the girls, I always get soaked. Covered in dog shampoo, water and hair....I have to take a shower right after so I don't smell like wet dog.

Members online