Gross

becca_4321

Last night I sat outside enjoying the perfect temps, watered my roses, talked to a next door neighbor for awhile. When I decided maybe I should go in and figure out what to make for supper I seen our cat with something in her mouth heading for the back door. I thought RAT! then she dropped it on the step next to the back door, a poor bunny! I hollared NO!!!! That sparked an interest with Princess and Gracie to come see what's up. They see the cat caught something so they run to the step to check it out. The cat sits there like she's so proud of her catch, thinking she is going to take it inside. Ewww. Felt so sorry for that poor bunny.

lol I know exactly how you feel my indoor/outdoor cat blackie always brings me home a prsent in the mornings(even has a bell on)Once he brought home a baby snake...ewwee...lol

avenlee

OMG becca, I definately know how you feel. I've never told anyone or admitted this to anyone before because it was so gross, but I found a rabbit's body (without the head) in Taylor, my daughter's, closet. My cat, Fagan, must have carried it in and we never caught it. It was mortifying! Fagan has a habit of jumping on the roof which my daughter's window is right there and climbing right in. And I had to wait until Tony came home to dispose of it. I couldn't even look at it. EWWWWWW bringing back the memories lol

GSDFan05

My cat kills mice all the time and I agree it's gross to find little corpses, but what irritates me most is when she brings LIVE mice into the house, sets them free to 'play', and then lets them get away, to roam the house freely! EEK.

avenlee

We've had a live chipmunk roaming the house before. been there too! And once we had one on the roof with noway to get down. Tony actually had to get a ladder to help the fella down.

Members online