Sponges

Fran27

Is Boris the only one totally obsessed with sponges? Unfortunately, I tend to forget them in the sink, and he always grabs them and puts them into pieces... The problem is that they are always soaked with dishsoap, and he just carries them in his mouth. Yuck. Thanksfully it doesn't seem to harm him, but it's just disgusting.

Needless to say, he will growl if we try to take it back, and run all over the yard with it, and today even a treat covered in peanut butter didn't work, I had to get a hotdog (that worked great though :D ) to get the thing back...

I think I'm going to have to put a sticker above the stink saying 'remember to put the sponges away' :rolleyes:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
sponges are very dangerous for dogs as well as any absorbable foam..please make sure he does not swollow any. My old boss was very attentive that no puppy ever got ahold of one for they can block an intestine.

Fran27

Yes I know :( I totally panicked once because I thought he had swallowed it, but thanksfully he hadn't, and we found the missing piece on the stairs. I don't think he swallows them, he just loves playing with them. Thanks god I rarely forget to put them away, it's just annoying when he can reach about anything on the counter.

Members online

No members online now.