Run Free Dear Luna

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Nicole....oh no. When I saw this, I was hoping it wasn't "that Luna." I'm so so sorry for your loss. Chloe is going in for a dental and I'm going to have her spayed while she's under...I have been so scared of something like this happening to her. It's so scary, and I'm so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace, Luna.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
I'm so sorry for your loss, it's only that much harder when it's so unexpected and sudden.

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
It has been hard. I even forgot the other day when I was feeding them their breakfast. I was half asleep and holding Nico as I walked towards the bedroom calling the girls. I always call them in the same order "Sheena, Luna and then Daya. Tears came to my eyes when I realized what I had done. Sheena and Daya are testing the rules now that they realize that Luna is not coming home. They have been used to Luna going to a friends place for a few days when we would travel to Calgary. But this time Luna left and we did not go to Calgary. The first few days they were pretty quiet but normal. Don't know if they sensed our moods or not. But yesterday and today they are testing the limits to see if any of the rules have changed now that the pack is different. I expected this so we are just keeping everything as normal as possible.

Thank you everyone for your support

Members online