Pakak the Puller

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
A little while ago i decided to go out and start working on my garden (I plant flowers). I wasent mainly weeding it and just cleaning it up and getting all the rocks out. Well Pakak was all in my business resting his head on my shoulder and watching me working (lol cute boy) occassionally talking. Well I use a old wagon to haul things about when im gardening and i had filled this one up with weeds and rocks and such and planed on dumping it up by the Pond (a good hard walk away with a wagon). I looked at Pakak he has been really exceling and his pulling he doesent run with either team yet I am working him single. So I decided why not. So i went and got his Harness (btw he had his own harness now that says his name :) ) he got all excited jumping up at me knowing he was going to work. I brought his leash too just in case it got too tough on him. This wagon was heavy i mean really heavy . Anyways i hooked him all up and said the command to get him to start walking and he started trotting with this dang Heavy wagon behind him! Wagging his tail the whole way.

I usually have my Chins help me pull REALLY heavy things their more built for it then Sibes not that Sibes airn't strong but Chins are stronger. Well I think Pakak might have them both beat (shhhhh don't tell Noah lol). He wasent even winded and it was surprising he did get a nice cool drink from the pond though :). My baby boy is really growing up! He is going to make a good wheel dog one day and even a good single dog team he's strong and fairly fast. Im proud of my boy!

Saje

Island dweller
Wow. Impressive! Go Pakak! I can't wait to hear about him in the races! That'll be a story. :D

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Oh yes :) Im also thinking about possibly getting him into Weight Pulling just because he is so strong already. We'll see

Doberluv

A-w-w-w...that's a neat story how he helped you weed. LOL. And that what you're going to do sounds right up his alley.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
my mulch is on the way..do you think he would come help? it comes from power and light company so u get the whole truck at once...don't think Victor would be much good do you? do i get to see garden pics????????????????? i love flower pics!

Debi

Go Pakak!!! Too bad we don't all live closer...we could hire Pakak for a day! I sure could use some help hauling my wagon around. I've often said...tooo bad I couldn't harness Addie. That gal has so much energy and strength for her size........but I'd end up somewhere in the woods! LOL

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Yay Pakak!!! He's going to be a superstar I just know it!! :D Teach him to dance and he may even give Gus a run for his money! Lol! :D

I can't wait for his racing debut!! That will be a story and a half!!! :D

Barb04

Super Moderator
Three cheers for Pakak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you have any pics of him in his new harness? I'd love to see what he looks like now.

avenlee

Ohhh what a winner you have in Pakak! He sounds wonderful! My Nora will only dig the weeds, grass, dirt, whatever is there (or what she thinks is buried there) and leave it for me or Tony to pick up. GEEESH, no wonder I can't get my daughters to clean their rooms. Got to be more tougher, lol

And LMAO Debi at the Addie comment. THe mental picture is hillarious. :D

Members online

No members online now.