Mitsu

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Here are a few Pictures from the last few weeks that she has been with us.

"can we pretty please go on a boat ride now!!??"

"Lap dog" Mitsu and Tyler adored each other. She was defiantly his girl.

"DADDYS coming back, I might just have to bit him for not taking us with him"

"MY SEAT!!" This was Mitsu's all time favorite spot. We thought we lost her one night in the dark, but nope we found her fast asleep in the captain seat of the boat

RIP MITSU!!

*And just a side note, go on as many adventures as possible with your dog. Adventures is what creates lasting memories. We knew we probably would not have much time with Mitsu, but we made a point to go on as many fun filled adventures with her and Teagan, and Tyler and I have so many wonderful memories with Mitsu, just in that short time of her being with us*

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Gosh, she had such a wonderful life with you guys - I love how active you guys kept her, even though you knew you might have her less time by doing so. The love shines through in all your posts about her!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
*And just a side note, go on as many adventures as possible with your dog. Adventures is what creates lasting memories. We knew we probably would not have much time with Mitsu, but we made a point to go on as many fun filled adventures with her and Teagan, and Tyler and I have so many wonderful memories with Mitsu, just in that short time of her being with us*
Such a good way to sum it up. I'm so glad she ended up with you guys. She was meant to live out her life, however short it was, enjoying every day to it's fullest with you.

JacksonsMom

Very sweet memorial for Mitsu. She obviously lived a very great life and enjoyed her short time spent here with us. You guys gave her that opportunity! I am so glad you had each other.

SaraB

I second the adventures comment. She was so lucky to have ended up in your life, you gave her everything and more. ((((((((hugs))))))) to you.

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Gosh, she had such a wonderful life with you guys - I love how active you guys kept her, even though you knew you might have her less time by doing so. The love shines through in all your posts about her!
Thank you for saying this, its something Tyler are I struggled with, but at the end of the day I believe Mitsu lived a more fruitful life because she had a life full of adventure and fun, instead of keeping her quiet and calm all the time, but maybe living a longer life.

And thanks for all the wonderful comments. I Love you guys <3

Dekka

Just try me..
Yes a life worth living is such regardless of length. Not having any fun or enjoying life would have been the larger tragedy.

You sure are right about adventures. I after I lost Kat I was deeply grateful that I decided to take her on my cross US trek, even when people thought I was crazy for taking Dekka AND Kat.. when we also had 3 people and another dog.

Xandra

How lucky for her to have been picked up by you guys out of the classifieds. It's so sad that she had to die young but her time couldn't have been spent in a better home. I agree with the others that it's wonderful she got to enjoy herself to the fullest while she was around.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
OMG, I just saw that Mitsu passed away- I am so sorry :(

You and Tyler gave her SUCH an awesome life, even though it was cut short. She was able to experience more than most dogs have in their entire lives.

(((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Thanks again guys for your kindness.

It was a bitter sweet day lastnight. I vaccummed the whole house and in doing so I vaccummed up all Mitus hair on the floor. I cried a little, especially when I was cleaning out her kennel and the imprint of her body was still on her bed, but I guess thats a part of grieving and letting go. I do miss my annoying red dog, especially her stupid, silly grin. She will be my forever puppy :)

Members online