Please meet Storm

Y

yuckaduck

CKC registered WR Awesome Cash Dude

We will call him storm.

Trying to figure out how to get into the toilet water!

Here are a few pictures we took in Sudbury, but it rained alot so I did not take many!

THe stacks for the nickle mines

The road way and road signs, hills are all coal

A hot air balloon in Ottawa

Saje

Island dweller
Neat! And thanks for the small pics. :) That helps with dial-up. Who's storm?

Y

yuckaduck

Saje said:
Neat! And thanks for the small pics. :) That helps with dial-up. Who's storm?

Our new doogy! No problem I used dial up before and it takes forever to load pictures. To make them small I just pop them through tinypics.com. Works like a charm.

Dreeza

awww such a cutie!! could you actually link to a bigger pic if at all possible?? i cant really see what he looks like all that well...if not, no biggie..just wanted to get the full affect of his beautifulness!!!

Y

yuckaduck

Dreeza said:
awww such a cutie!! could you actually link to a bigger pic if at all possible?? i cant really see what he looks like all that well...if not, no biggie..just wanted to get the full affect of his beautifulness!!!

I will try to get some nicer pictures if weather permits outside tomorrow. I took that one at the hotel and it is not nice. I will get better for sure as soon as the sun is shinning and we can get the camera outside. THen I can happily link a bigger copy to you and post nice small ones for the dial up people. Is that ok?

Y

yuckaduck

Saje said:
lol I'm so out of the loop. Congrat on your new dog!
Thank you but you really are not out of the loop because we were not planning on a dog right now, we were still fighting for Dallas. But our hearts said otherwise and so it has only taken place.

filarotten

Fila the love
glad you finally got your other gsd. Maybe it wasn't how you had planned but sometimes fate lends a hand. From what I can see he is a beauty. Hope he and yuck have a lot of fun together.

Y

yuckaduck

filarotten said:
glad you finally got your other gsd. Maybe it wasn't how you had planned but sometimes fate lends a hand. From what I can see he is a beauty. Hope he and yuck have a lot of fun together.

He is so gentle and kind! I think this one was meant to be and the other one was not. I believe fate knew better for us. THanks!

Saje

Island dweller
yuckaduck said:
He is so gentle and kind! I think this one was meant to be and the other one was not. I believe fate knew better for us. THanks!
I think so too. :D It always works out that way if you keep your options (doors?) open.

Members online

No members online now.