Vests for Adoptable Dogs

Airn

On Tuesday the volunteer group I'm involved with had our (now) monthly meeting. Lots was discussed and it was overall a great meeting. I was tasked with getting some new vests (or something similar) for the dogs that we take to events.

I'm looking for vests that are inexpensive and that have some sort of pocket. (The pocket(s) make it easier for people to donate money for that particular dog. The shelter likes pockets :rolleyes: .) We're wanting some bright colors and would like to stick with blues and white. If the vests can be adjustable that would be great since dogs of all shapes and sizes come through the shelter.

It would also be awesome if we could work something out with the company. Special bulk orders, percentage off, donations, anything would help. I want the dogs to stand out but that's difficult with a limited budget.

Any other ideas would be appreciated. (Including ideas/products not vest related. Right now the shelter needs a lot of updating. Slip leads, beds, blankets, etc.)

I've been looking around but I thought Chazzers probably know more about this than anyone. Thanks! :)

Airn

Nobody that is handy with sewing that could sew some if the materials was bought?
I know I can't sew and while I appreciate the other members of the group.... they kind of do their own thing. I just don't trust that everyone will work as a team on even something like this. Big opinions, loud mouths.

But I'm still going to poke around and see if I can find someone reliable to do it.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
I'd just make some mock up vest with fleece. Inexpensive and you could do everything without a sewing machine.

Members online

No members online now.