Almost added another dog today

I found a CKC registered puppy from German work and show lines.I was planning on buying her.I called my bank to see when I can Cash my Saving Bonds in and low and behold not until January first.I was told they were cashable any time but its not true.So I guess I have to wait until than or longer.This sucks I was looking forward to another GSD.I am sad,I tried to borrow money from my mom but with Christmas coming she cant.Now I am out of luck.Stupid savings bonds.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Awww, that bites. But doesn't anticipation make it all the sweeter when you do get her?

I found a nice kennel that might have a litter planned that would work.Better not have any more surprises with these bonds though.Had I known that I never would have bought them.I was planning on using some of it for my Christmas shopping too.Guess I better start now or I wont be able to afford it all.I am so in love with her though.I wish I could win the lottery right now lol.

bubbatd

I agree, dog lovers should have more money than anyone !! We know how to spend it !!

Yes I agree.I would have a housefull than lol.Norm would likely leave me than too lol.They called me today to see if I was going to take her.They are very picky and I am glad I was approved but unless they will let me pay with my bonds I cant take her.Maybe they will still have her in January,Yeah right.Wishful thinking lol.

Anticipation is nice but I have been waiting a year thinking I could take them and cash them in anytime.Guess I learned my lesson eh lol.Everytime we drive by there I say Hon ,My puppy is there.I love her but sadly money doesnt grow on trees.

Members online

No members online now.