Here she is

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Thank you. We like her a lot. She did great last night, didn't get up once to go out. She had an accident in her crate at ten and then I woke up at seven and took her outside and she went potty outside for the first time since we got her and then she went out agian at ten and went potty more. We just put her food down but she's not too interested in eating it, she drank a lot of water though, just maybe a bite or two of food. I wonder if it's because I put a little bit of our food in with it to try and switch her over to ours. We got some of her food from the breeder so I gave her that mixed with a little of ours. Now she's sleeping agian and in a little bit she'll be able to play with Hannah.

Fran27

None of my boys ate much the first few days either, I think it's normal, they're so excited about the new environment that they forget to eat, lol. Give her a few kibbles by hand from time to time so she has some food at least, but she will eat eventually.

It's great that she's getting along with Hannah!

gapeach

Big Mutts
She is beautiful, enjoy her. She reminds me of my Smokey, he was a black toy poodle.

yentna

She's gorgeous Julie, congratulations! Love the standard poodles, and she's a very pretty one!

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Thank you! She's being so good (except she's a little unsure of herself yet so everytime I go out of the room she whines and cries for me). She LOVES getting brushed, she'll just lay there and let me brush her, and she doesn't mind. She was ok in the bath last night too, and she LOVED the blowdryer.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Thank you. She's finally playing nicely with Hannah now. Hannah got a little jealous of her because they both took a nap on the bed with me and Lily laid right next to me and slept with her head on my chest so I think Hannah got mad at her for sleeping so close to me (even though Hannah never sleeps that close anyway). She's got a really bubbley personality and every time I take her on her leash she walks with her legs up really high, it's funny.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Dakotah_2009 said:
she is so pretty! I love her name and she is BIG for 3 months LOL
thanks! yeah, she's a keeper. She looks big but I do think it has to do mostly with her fur, she has so much of it and it's SO poofy that she looks bigger than she is. If she was completely shaved I think she'd be smaller and look more appropriate sized.

filarotten

Fila the love
oh, she is a cutie, When I was little my parents had a standard poodle. His name was nero and he was a great dog. I grew up with him he was a wonderful friend. He lived to be 15. I still miss him. I still have so many good memories of him, and me and my brother while we were growing up. They are great family dogs.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
filarotten said:
oh, she is a cutie, When I was little my parents had a standard poodle. His name was nero and he was a great dog. I grew up with him he was a wonderful friend. He lived to be 15. I still miss him. I still have so many good memories of him, and me and my brother while we were growing up. They are great family dogs.
I think she will be a good dog with the kids. She is really interested in my daughter but I have to keep her on a leash because she will jump on her and my daughter is still sort of scared of dogs from Maverick. My daughter loves petting her though, because she's so soft, and she will sit on the couch and pet her real gentle and make panting noises like the doggy does. It's so cute, if you ask "what sound does a puppy make?" and she will pant.

Martine

Trained by an Airedale
So cute - and it sounds like she is settling in really well. I'm really pleased for you all, good to hear Hannah and Lily are getting on so quickly.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Lily is so pretty. Glad to hear she and Hannah had a good first day together. One day you'll have to post a pic of Hannah and Lily together.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Barb04 said:
Lily is so pretty. Glad to hear she and Hannah had a good first day together. One day you'll have to post a pic of Hannah and Lily together.
If they'll sit still long enough for me to take the picture. Usually when they are together they are playing and jumping around.

Members online

No members online now.