staying home alone

jxxlxxs

Reugar's Mom
i wrote a little bit about this in my intro but no one really responded to it, i just want to see what you guys think..
right now i live with my boyfriend, he works for his dad who owns a painting company. theyre in the process of expanding their business down to mississippi and to florida (basically where a lot of the big hurricanes have hit bc theres a lot more work down there then there is up here) so anyways, jerad will soon be travelling back and forth with his dad to help run the business and i dont want to stay in this house by myself ( we live out in the woods, 10 acres and cornfeilds all around that) so i was thinking of getting just a small apartment to live in until they get everything taken care of ( i just do NOT want to stay in this house all by myself haha its WAY too scary out here at night time!). my question is, reugar is about 6 months now, and he does fine when hes left home (we pen him in the basement - its finished down there- so he has plenty of room to run around, just not free roam of the whole house) but hes only ever here by himself a couple hours at a time, and whenever im home i usually try to take him with me wherever we go. im only working part time right now, but in about 2 months ill be done with school and will be getting a full time job. do you think hell be okay at home all day by himself?? im really fretting over this one. getting another dog right now just isnt really something i want to do, but i would consider getting a young cat to maybe keep him company while hes home, do you think thats a good idea??

Members online

No members online now.