Your dogs toys/bed

yoko

yoshi has two bones, about for booda toys ^^ all different flavors*, two rope toys, three balls, a stuffed bone that squeaks when you sqeeze it, a teddy bear, a frisbee, a nylabone, a kong, but she doesn't have a bed... morte like a bunch of sheets and fluffy things shoved into her crate. she usually sleeps with me

jxxlxxs

Reugar's Mom
Reugar is spoiled too...

looks like everyones doggies on here are pretty spoiled, and I have to say that reugar is too. Once a week we go to the petstore and pick out a new toy (hes a pretty agressive chewer so i just throw out the toys that have been ripped ) and every "payday" for mommy, we go on a shopping spree and buy new treats and whatever else.
he has 2 beds of his own, one in the bedroom for bed-time, and one in the living room so he can relax when the rest of the faimly is just hangin out. when its bed time he usually jumps in bed with me and jerad and lays with us until he wants to go to sleep then he goes in his own bed (when hes trying to sleep you cant touch him or anything or hell get up and go to his own bed lol)
toys- ohhh boy. WAYYY too many haha theres basically a basket in every room with dog toys in it so that he always has something to chew on. his favorite toys are a giant teddy bear that i got jerad for valentines day, but reugar decided he wanted it to himself, and he also has this rubber ball thats about the size of a tennis ball thats squeaky...he LOVES that thing. whenever its bed time i give him a fresh bone and hell chew on that until he gets too sleepy.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Zeus has an oversized tennis ball he never plays with, a kong he never chews, a nylabone he never chews, a rope tug he never uses, and a stuffed piece of fire hose he absolutely adores. :rolleyes: We also go through rawhide chewies and natural bones by the ton.

Zeus has two blankies to sleep on, one in the living room and one in the bedroom. He absolutely adores them.

Fran27

I don't have any bed for mine, although I'm probably going to buy some tomorrow or something... They have a dozen of toys, but they tend to lose them too. The kongs they only like when there is peanut butter or treats in, they have two rope toys, two squeaky balls, a rope ring they lost somewhere, and sterilized bones to chew, plus random other toys they occasionaly play with (one is a kind of star with 5 spikes with a ball in the end that Tips likes chewing). They've destroyed their fair share of toys as well, when they're not burried somewhere in the yard. The sad thing is that their favorite toys apart from ropes are the destroyable ones.

bubbatd

Ain't they cute !!!!! Chip doesn't need any more toys until Santa comes...Goodwill !

Members online

No members online now.