Testing my patience

Becca_

chowchow
Princess has done great, no troubles for sometime now. Even seemed to mellow out some. Yappy next door jumps at the fence, barks, growls and Princess pretty much ignores it. But today Princess is a brat.

I was going to take them for a car ride, got both dogs in the car just as my husband came home. He said something to me, I turned to answer him forgetting the door was open and out slips Princess! I walked Gracie in the field knowing Princess would stay on the same track as us, called my nephew to meet me in his back yard so I could catch her.

Then a couple of hours later I hear yappy outside. I went outside to sit like I always do to make sure there is no temptation to go to the fence and it was to late! Princess had found a small hole I hadnt noticed and squeezed thru! She was playing with the little dogs. So I went to the neighbors house and knocked. Told him I'm so sorry but my dog is in his yard. He was real nice. When he seen the hole she squeezed thru he couldnt believe she did it. But got her home and she's under house arrest with only potty breaks. Put a board acrossed the hole to make sure she cant get thru that. What happens is where there are knots in the wood, the wood is old and brittle so its cracking, and the boards are warpped and popping loose. I cant see that fence holding up another year. On the bright side, she had yappy had a great time.

Members online

No members online now.