Your dog is your best tool to annoy your spouse!

That's right folks, with the right training, your dog can annoy your spouse on your behalf - even when you're not at home!

The secret? Teach your dog to jump! That's right, it's as simple as teaching your dog to hop up on a chair.

Here's a testamonial:

I taught Jake to jump up on the a chair last night. He did real good, sitting there and everything. This morning, I got a call from my wife - thoroughly annoyed - because my little buddy realized that if he could jump up on to a chair, he could clear the baby gates. Jake's given her a morning of chaos and confusion when I couldn't. :D

Debi

yeah...and don't think I don't laugh when Hammie comes up behind Dave and gives him a big bite in the butt..........it's a wife's dream. :)

Debi said:
yeah...and don't think I don't laugh when Hammie comes up behind Dave and gives him a big bite in the butt..........it's a wife's dream. :)
LOL! I don't think I'd teach Jake that one - but maybe I can teach him to turn the TV off with only a hand-signal that Lorri wouldn't notice......hmmmmm...

Mine are very good about mauling Charley while he's laying on the sofa, vulnerable. All it takes is a quietly whispered "ssssicssssicssssic" and they're on him. Kharma comes up behind his head, tiptoeing on the coffee table, Shiva attacks head on and pulls his moustache, and Bimmer roots his sharp snout up under his arm and tickles his ribs ;)

Angelique

ROFL!

My old lab Mia, used to walk up to you and put her head between your knees for a squeeze and a snarggle, but if she didn't get one, she would bring her head up and bang you right in the crotch! :eek:

Many a fella's "hangy downs" felt fear when they saw her a'comin' towards 'em! Most of the guys around here learned to pet the dog, or keep their knees together!

Shiva and Kharma both like to stand on Charley's lap . . . with one of those big feet planted squarely in his crotch. He's observed that one of the requirements for Fila ownership is "balls of steel." :eek:

Members online

No members online now.