Boo photodump

GoingNowhere

and a few of the neighbors beagle. Being that I have 10 months worth of pictures that no one here has seen yet, I think I'll aim to show everyone just the most recent pictures. Still plenty, and it may take several posts (any idea why the 4 photo rule is in effect?)

Let's begin.

Boo today, hanging out in the yard

"ooh, I sees a beagle!"

and so she was off...

the beagle is a bad influence.

luckily Boo doesn't hasn't tried to become queen of the log-pile just yet.

to be continued...

GoingNowhere

he laughs at me. "nanananana!"

He's the neighbor's dog... escape artist - his invisible fence really does a lot of good. :rolleyes: But at least he's friendly, and Boo doesn't mind him when he's in the back yard. Front yard is a different story...

Now some others.

"hello up there!"

tired dog

more...

GoingNowhere

Boo doing her leave-it with a piece of a hamburger... dog torture.

and I have some other random photos.

"I look like a bug. Take them off now or I'll eat your socks."

Boo went to the beach a few week ago. That was a story in itself. She didn't really like it, but was glad to be with us.

still more...

GoingNowhere

Bounding through the tide pool. BOING.

"hello"

She knows a few tricks... beg, which is now 'put em up', paw, high five, up, weave, leave it, 'head' (she rests her head on the floor), high ten, wave, and a few others.

Boo, put 'em up!

running in happy circles

a few more...

GoingNowhere

Boo with the cat. This is usually as close as they get without the cat charging at Boo. Poor Boo thinks it's a game. The other day Misty took a swat at Boo and Boo bounced back and started waving her paw at the cat. She just doesn't get it! But Misty's getting better slowly and will let Boo approach her slowly now.

on a hike

in the stream

at the barn with Billie, the pony.

sorry... still a few more...

GoingNowhere

pretty eye shot, except for the camera reflection.

again, on a hike

in the yard

"Iz eating snowflakes"

in case you haven't noticed, we're sort of working our way backwards with these pictures... That was from winter.

just a few more, I promise!

GoingNowhere

two from fall

and one more recent one.

Done! Finally! Hope you enjoyed... there will be plenty more later, but for the first photodump, I thought I did a pretty good job at a quick recap of the past 10 months! Enjoy! :)

-GoingNowhere

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Boo is a beautiful fluffy dog! I loved the pictures. YOu'll have to share more. Trust me, this group LOVES doggy pictures.

corgi_love

Very cool pictures, Boo is awesome! Very, very pretty. Really enjoyed the pictures! Can't wait to see more :)

GoingNowhere

thanks to everyone! We will certainly keep you updated with plenty of pictures! Luckily for me, Boo can be quite the camera ham. :p

And I want to add that all of your dogs are gorgeous!

-GoingNowhere

wishbone

Boo have plenty of stories to tell, I think Boo can make his own show.

"The Adventures of Boo"! ;)

GoingNowhere

Thanks! Certainly took a while to think of a name for her... and of course what we picked ended up being about the shortest, simplest name we could have chosen! But we name all of our dogs with 'B's, no idea how it started!

And Boo certainly does have quite a few stories... we have a new little one from today, actually:

Boo was at the barn with us today, just hanging out being a good dog, when some people that have a house that's across the street from the barn property decided that it'd be fun to set of firecrackers, or shoot something, not sure which one. Either way, several 'pops' later, Boo was in a frenzy while Billie was still plodding along. Talk about a species switch. Boo stays on a leash (bunnies are a little too tempting), so her attempts to turn tail towards the parking lot ended in failure, but we brought her back anyways and stuck her in the back of the car. She loves to hang out in the car usually (she looks at it as a safe place when she's nervous), so we leave a long line attached to the car, so we can leave her there with the trunk open (many people leave their doors/trunks open at the barn). Needless to say, she wanted to find the smallest place possible to squish herself into, and our car just wouldn't do. So out she bounded, 20 foot leash attached, into the neighboring car's back seat. :rolleyes: And of course, the car's owners were standing just a few feet away... luckily, they just laughed as we hauled our 50 lb fuzzy mess back into the appropriate car and turned up the radio. Fortunately, they're all animal people. ;) The pops stopped a few minutes later.

Members online

No members online now.