Snooring

vegas

Hi

Some times when my dog goes to sleep she starts snooring so loud that we can hear from two rooms down, is this normal?

She only does it some times, she is a cavalier king charles span.

nicco

Wolfpack
It's normal for a dog to snore...I know my dog does it...but I don't think it's that loud...I don't really know what to say.Maybe someone has a better advice.

Kiss Kiss
Nicco

I'm beginning to think diet might play a large part in dogs' snoring. Filas are supposed to be world champion snorers. Our Buffy was, and Kharma and Shiva both snored when we first brought them home, but I noticed a few months after they'd been eating the Innova EVO food and raw that they don't snore at all anymore.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Yeah my dogs will bark in their sleep too, not their normal barks it's quiet high-pitched sort of barks. As for the Cavalier king charles snoring yes it is normal for them to snore. My grandma's King Charles would snore while it slept and it snorted too while it was awake. It has to do with their noses being so smushed into their faces. Pugs, I believe, are the same way. The snoring is normal though.

Fran27

I think that, like humans, as long as they don't seem to choke while sleeping, it's fine. If they do, you should take them to the vet though.

Gracie was moving her legs around two nights ago like she was running in her sleep. Princess will whine in her dreams (she's a whiner). Neither of mine snore but little Kokomo sure snores!

luvmydogs

we used to have rottweilers, and they always snored, and farted!!! lol i heard its normal for rotties to do that....i hope u dont mind her snoring..i heard of a lady before who turned her rott into a shelter cus he snored and farted!!!!! :eek:

nedim

luvmydogs said:
we used to have rottweilers, and they always snored, and farted!!! lol i heard its normal for rotties to do that....i hope u dont mind her snoring..i heard of a lady before who turned her rott into a shelter cus he snored and farted!!!!! :eek:

LOL, Peanut must be part rottweiler cause she loves to drop bombs at the most unusual times. For example, she farted loudly in front of my dads boss and a bunch of co-workers at the company picnic. Lol, gaseous little pup.

Members online

No members online now.