If you had to pick a breed or dog...

milos_mommy

Based on one that looked like you, which breed/breeds would you be looking at?

I'd probably be looking at a borzoi, afghan, or maybe a Doberman, but Ive always had super long hair so I feel like a longer coated breed would be a better match. Face wise I probably look more like a doofy smiley samoyd or golden, but I'm noticeably tall and thin with darker features, so probably a sighthound built dog would be better. Or maybe a flat coated retriever?

pinkspore

Bat Ears Only
I would say Chinese Crested but my hair isn't nearly fabulous enough. Can I say Australian Cattledog? I'm super freckly. Sometimes I forget and then I look in a mirror and go "Oh my god! I'm one of those freckly people!"

Are there any potato-shaped breeds? Probably a french bulldog lol except without such a smooshy face or big ears... but short and stout, yea.

I've been compared to Cockers, Afghans and Salukis (with yellow-ish coloring) and based on what people are zeroing in on there you could probably say I look kind of like a Golden or a Toller, too. I also got compared to a Terv once, though that was a combination of appearance and bearing/personality.

Basically I'm fairly slender and have really long (really long) blonde hair, and that's what sticks out to people. Ironically, considering how high-maintenance longer dog coats can be, I keep my hair the length it is because it's almost easier for me - it's fine-textured and if it's too short and light it gets very flyaway.

lancerandrara

Sports Lunatic
When I played this game with my classmates (uhh when I still had classmates), they all concluded that I "felt" like an italian greyhound or a greyhound... kind of long and skinny and dainty body language?

They used this exact picture as a comparison...

Honestly was not sure whether this is good or bad. LOL.

milos_mommy

Welshies. Hello, I'm a ginger with freckles and I look exactly like my dogs.

Irish setters would be a good fit too.
That's really funny! I wonder how many chazzers look like their dogs?? I definitely don't, nor do I resemble any of my favorite breeds. At work I remember a handful of people looking distinctly like their dogs, but not many.

My BF definitely kind of resembles the dog he got as a teenager, a boxer. Actually now that I think about it the dog's coat is pretty close to his skin tone, aside from being totally built like a boxer.

Members online

No members online now.