Soft crates/carriers with handles for large dogs?

Lunamoth

I live in an urban environment and am wondering if anyone had recommendations of brands of soft crates/carriers for medium-large dogs? I have a 21 inch 30 pound Border Collie, but she's too big for all of the soft carriers I've found that have handles.

BostonBanker

This might be the stupidest question ever - but do you mean a soft crate you can carry around easily, then set up and put the dog in? Or something to carry her in?

If it is the first - I highly recommend the Noz2Noz. They are the sturdiest of the many soft crates I've seen, and mine lasted several years of being drug around to trials, indoors and out, and is still in very usable condition. My dog just decided she prefers wire crates, so I don't use it anymore. Meg is just under 18" and 33 lbs, and the Noz2Noz I have is huge for her. It could very easily fit pretty much every border collie I've known. It isn't something I'd like to cart around town by hand for hours and take on public transportation, but it is pretty easy for me to carry around.

If it is the second, I have no idea!

MrsBoats

Legion of Zoom Den Mother
I have two of the EliteField collaspable crates for my rottweilers. The size I use are their 42" crate (my boys are 24.5" and 25.5" tall and both weigh about 90 pounds.) I bought both of mine on Amazon and got a discount and free shipping with my Prime account.

The Elitefield come with a carrying bag that you could carry it over your shoulder if you wanted to. But there are handles on the crate so you can fold them down and carry them. My 42" crates aren't too heavy and I can carry them both by the handles. I have had one for almost 6 years and the other almost 4 years. They do have wear and tear on them....but I use them a lot with all of the showing and training on the road I do with my dogs. They don't owe me a dime.

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&ke...vptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_3t83i6bsg5_b

With your dog's size, you could use a 36" Elitefield Crate. Hopes this helps!!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
EliteField here as well and we love ours. In fact, I was just saying yesterday at a dog show that I need to get a 36" as well for shows where I only take one dog.

Am also for EliteField, they are very reliable. I have used them for as long as I can remember and never had any disappointments.

ABO Gear Dog Haus Pet Shelter

For ease of transporting, ABO Gear Dog Haus Pet Shelter. Collapses with one hand into am umbrella-shaped package you sling over your shoulder.

Members online