So sad..

iluvdogs

We were doing Fire Hydrant Service on some hydrants out of town. One of the hydrants that we were doing was in front of a house.

They had 3 dogs that came running up to us (2 were puppies of the same litter. I think they were German Shepard/Husky)

Of course I HAD to pet them they were soooo cute. Anyways on one of the pups his right side of his snout was swollen pretty good. We were hoping it was from a bee bite? but not only that...

He was wearing a harness, and the other pup was wearing a collar. Well the harness was WAY to tight I could BARLEY get my fingers in. I of course felt SO bad it was soo tight around his little rib cage. I did loosen it for him because I just couldn't leave it.

As I was doing that the other pup was throwing up. Plus the pup that had the swollen snout, and tight harness he was getting picked on A LOT by the other pup and this would make him squeal.

When we were done working on the Hydrant, we had to open it up to make sure it works and this of course let's the water out. Well the dogs went NUTS for the water that was left on the grass. All 3 of the dogs were trying to drink what was left.

So when we were leaving I found a bucket and I had some water in the car and I gave that to them.

The owners were not home by the way. Poor dogs! I feel so bad for them. :(

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
is there anyone you can call to report this like animal control or anything? it might not garner any attention but it may start a record and it is possible that maybe others have complained before

I really hate when this kind of stuff happens :(

Members online

No members online now.