Took the dogs camping

KenyiGirl

Navy Sister
We went to a public campground, so there were a lot of other people there, and everyone had dogs. We ended up between a guy with an overweight mastiff type dog, and a couple with 2 labs and a spaniel. Hailey put on quite the protest when she first saw them, LOTS of whining and a little growling, but she calmed down after a bit, except for the occasional whine. She never seemed quite relaxed, except when we took them into the tent for the night. She promptly laid down on our air matress and fell asleep. We aren't letting them on beds or furniture anymore at home, so she loved that, lol.

Molly suprised me. There were tons of people around, lots of sounds, boats, rv generators, radios, fires, etc, but it didn't phase her. She spent most the time lounging next to the table that she was tethered to, either watching me or sleeping. I didn't expect her to be near so relaxed, I'm proud of her :)

So camping was great fun except that, despite spraying on an abundance of bug spray, I still came home with 12 bug bites and my husband didn't even get one! So unfair!

Members online

No members online now.