I'm a pro!

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Seriously. Everyone knows someone like this, right?? They are dog training pros (whatever)& they can do everything better than you can do it.

I am THISCLOSE to screaming at a woman on my FB ..but she's one of my good friend's cousins. Even deleting her would cause a shitstorm. She's blocked from my newsfeed but she just opened a doggie daycare (illegally. not a registered business) so now she's a pro& comments on all my statuses/ inboxes me.

I put up a status about tripping over my dog today in agility& landed on my bad shoulder (didn't include in status ..but sweet jesus it really, really hurt. I've broken my right shoulder 7 times& it doesn't reach above my head. It went above my head when I landed).

Her reply:
I can't count the amount of times I do a perfect smooth run then I get taken down by a dog, usually by tripping over him/her lmao too funny, may be we need to practice our agility more Yvonne lolol

..this irks because she has probably never done any real agility. Yet she sits there telling me I need to practice my agility more. Bitch please. I was pushing a jump to a blind cross into a tunnel& Penn didn't take the blind for some reason. Also, who trips over their dog& considers it a smooth run?

Ugh. Would this bother anyone else?

RBark

Got Floof?
As a professional trainer of rocks, I think you and your friend need more practice at Agility.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
I don't actually know what your response means aha ..are you saying it's petty of me? It probably is. I definitely am not saying I'm a pro or an agility superstar. Just the opposite. I work very hard at it but I'm only over a year into it. I'm confused by your reply ??

RBark

Got Floof?
I don't actually know what your response means aha ..are you saying it's petty of me? It probably is. I definitely am not saying I'm a pro or an agility superstar. Just the opposite. I work very hard at it but I'm only over a year into it. I'm confused by your reply ??
No, no not saying anything like that. I was just being silly. I believe you work hard, I was just making fun of the "pro" trainer by proclaiming my own Professional skill with training rocks. Sorry I was not clear, I was just making a joke.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I don't know...I had a friend through college who was very much a "know it all". We had quite a few...discussions where we both thought we were right and the other wrong. I just didn't let it get to me. And Lord knows I interact with enough people on a daily basis who think they are hot stuff, when really...they don't know much of anything. Again, I just try to not let it bother me. Lol

ACooper

I personally don't find what she said annoying....but we all have those people who rub us the wrong way. They are under our skin and never coming out, lol If they disagree they are 'know it all' asshats.....if they agree they are 'brown nosing' bitches! haha

Sounds like this person has made your list (maybe for good reasons) and the best you can do is ignore her word vomit.

Locke

Perhaps you find her comment very irritating because you injured yourself. That sounds really painful.

I have to ask, how did you break your shoulder 7 times?

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
I figured it was as much as 'I do not like you. Why are you commenting on my things? I now like you less.' but wasn't sure ahah now that I know it's just me, I'll work on being better about it. I try not to be a witch.

And yeah, I think part of it is I really hurt my shoulder& she's all LOLOL. I broke it falling into the deep end of a pool with only 3 inches of water (1), getting pulled to the ground in a basketball game (2), fell off a horse (3), fell off gymnastic rings in my backyard (4), my friend& I were carrying on, she ripped a bag out of my hand& I didn't let go fast enough (5), driving on the back of a 4wheeler& it flipped backwards& guy& wheeler landed on me (6)& lastly I fell down two flights of stairs while carrying luggage . It's been a joy! I've broken my other shoulder 3 times ..I just have bad shoulders! And the more you break them, the easier they break!

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
I figured it was as much as 'I do not like you. Why are you commenting on my things? I now like you less.' but wasn't sure ahah now that I know it's just me, I'll work on being better about it. I try not to be a witch.

And yeah, I think part of it is I really hurt my shoulder& she's all LOLOL. I broke it falling into the deep end of a pool with only 3 inches of water (1), getting pulled to the ground in a basketball game (2), fell off a horse (3), fell off gymnastic rings in my backyard (4), my friend& I were carrying on, she ripped a bag out of my hand& I didn't let go fast enough (5), driving on the back of a 4wheeler& it flipped backwards& guy& wheeler landed on me (6)& lastly I fell down two flights of stairs while carrying luggage . It's been a joy! I've broken my other shoulder 3 times ..I just have bad shoulders! And the more you break them, the easier they break!

Holy crap! Your poor shoulders!!!

I definitely agree it sounds like an "I don't like you so everything you say is going to annoy me" type of thing.
However, this woman sounds like she would irritate me if I were in your situation as well. Can NOT stand the "I am a professional dog trainer/groomer/walker whatever I know everything" mentality. As well as the lack of going through the proper venues to get licensing and insurance.

I've heard it a lot at our local park (which I no longer go to). "Oh you're not supposed to do THAT with your dog, trust me I'm a pro I know dogs" as the guy proceeds to alpha roll a timid little dog.

What I love most about dog training is that each dog will learn a little differently. Each dog has it's own personality and it's own way of doing things. What may be considered the right way to train for one dog could be totally off base for another.

Members online

No members online now.