Your favorite breeding/whelping/rearing resources

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
No, nothing happening LOL. Just curious to learn more about breeding, whelping, and rearing, and figured you guys would have some good info. Anything from choosing the stud to placing puppies can go here! Books, links, videos... put them here! Of if you'd just like to type out some thoughts and advice, that's great too.

Thanks!

Kilter

There are some facebook pages that are quite good, most are private and by invite mainly.

Websites, tons of those as well. I like www.dogbreedinfo.com, there is a lot of good info on breeding in general. Though some things are hit and miss and depends on the litter and so on.

The durawhelp boxes look nice but I've heard from some they aren't that substantial for busy puppies or chewers, so I'm getting one made just how I want it with a potty area option and so on. Fingers crossed there.

A good idea if you're able is to sign up to whelp out a rescued mom, that was a good experience on my end as far as learning what worked and what did not work.

And if you want, PM me and I can get you on facebook and share as I learn, sorta in the same boat of researching and thinking at the moment.:)

Members online

No members online now.