It really is cute.

Panda is something else. I had just gotten her out from under the shed out back because she keeps going under there. I need to block it off this weekend.
I do not think I have ever owned or seen a cuter animal. Yes she needs grooming and stripping but my house is cold and my tile floors are cold and she is less than a foot tall. So I let her be fuzzy. I will clean up her head some this weekend though.

Thanks ya'll!

Saturday my friend from Paco Collars was in Atlanta. So both my puppies got new collars.

I will try to get pics of the collars. I pulled some hair out of Panda Friday night, and I got some out of Karma.

Karma got a brown collar with purple rhinestones. It is so gorgeous on her I just look at it. Panda got a black collar with silver, blue and smoke colored rhinestones. I need more hair out of Panda so you can see the collar.

Getting the girls coats in a bit better shape before they go to Meet the breeds at Euk. They are fantastic greeters so that will be their jobs. So the dogs competing can rest more.

I did get a couple of not so great pics.

This is Karmas collar. (I really do need to pull more hair out of her) But the collar is so beautiful on her.

And this is Pandas collar. Sorry, it is a bit blurry. She was sound asleep.

Here are my girls hanging out with me. For some odd reason Karma was a bit overwhelmed by all the other dogs. She is not normally like that, so I just kept her with me and by the time we were leaving she was playing with everyone. Must just be her fear stage starting up. Panda was right in the middle of them.

And you get a bonus picture of Rodeo and Gladys. So much ears. I adore that Bull Terrier.

Members online

No members online now.