Lancer on a hill! :D

lancerandrara

Sports Lunatic
I've posted these series of photos on another forum before, but.. since they're the only nice photos I have of Lancer, I'm sticking them up here too!

Lancer's a 2 year old male Australian Shepherd. :) He was 1 and a half when I shot these though. His fur is forever this plush puppy fur. It's still like this, and I'm not totally sure why. LOL. It's fabulous though- easy to brush!

He's totally obsessed with tennis balls. I'm pretty sure he would play chuck-it until his legs break, so I end up needing to control his exercise limit!

I swear these are tennis balls in his mouth, not rotting broccoli.

I swear it was once a tennis ball.

Maybe I'm wrong.

And Rara being a cute little poop in the grass, as per the usual.

Random thing about Lancer though, he's supposed to be a MAS like Rara. Both his parents were under 30 lbs, and his littermates grew up under 30 lbs too. For some odd reason, he's now 45 lbs and like 10 feet tall (not really, but). He's basically an awkward giant. So I just tell others that he's a standard Aussie, long story short!

PennyD

Wow these pictures turned out great! I look at them over and over again. Reminds me of California.

Equinox

You already know I love your photos! And I still find your deviousness in picking out Lancer hilarious :rofl1:

Really glad you joined, and happy to have one more person from the West Coast!!

amberdyan

Love it! He looks like such a happy boy.

Hugo is Lancer in reverse. I was told he was going to be a giant boy but he's nine months and only 35lbs.

lancerandrara

Sports Lunatic
Thanks, you guys! :D

Julee; they are, hahah! They're like two giant floppin wings. I call it his wingspan.

Sekah, Hello there! I remember Cohen from waaaay back! This might be the weirdest thing you've heard all week, but I was cleaning files on my computer just recently... and found a photo of Cohen saved from YEARS ago (actually the one in your sig), probably just because I thought he was a beautiful dog. Very creepy me. LOL
Could you have been on Dogster too? :eek: (Though I hope you don't remember me from there.)

Grace; Wowow, I'm so happy/surprised you remember that. :rofl1: It really is though. Ohohoho. Thanks for showing me this forum!

Amber, it's so weird how that turns out!
(I secretly picked the largest puppy in the litter, because I always wanted a bigger dog... little did my parents know. And lucky me, he really did grow big. XD )

Crystal, I hope he stays soft and loony forever. His weird puppy fur is helping. :)

Lancer is such a handsome boy. He also has a very shiny fur. The tennis ball is an evidence that he really likes to play ball.

lancerandrara

Sports Lunatic
HAHA his majestic ears, very majestic. Such ear majesty.

His shiny fur is a result of a 50% home-made diet. =) Chicken breast, white rice, peas, carrots, and a mishmash of other healthy things.

Yeeee high-five for red dogs!

Members online

No members online now.