Official "Flea Market" thread

JacksonsMom

Can't believe I'm listing this, I wanted it for so long, and Jax looks great in it, it's amazing quality - very warm, and very well made. Sleeves just aren't practical for Jackson. He does not like them, and it seems to restrict his movement somewhat. So basically yeah this has been worn twice. Amazing jacket though! I want to get him one without sleeves.

Hurtta Waterproof Fleece
Retails for $75. I purchased new on amazon for $50. I'll sell for $40 shipped.

http://www.eurodogdesigns.com/Hurtta-Waterproof-Fleece-Jacket_p_65.html

It's a size "13 inch".
Back length- 33cm / 13"
Neck line- 35-40cm / 14-16"
Chest- 60cm / 24"

(these are the sizes it states on site, but for reference, Jackson's back length is 13". His neck is around 12" and girth is 19" ... it's probably a bit big, the things have to be tightened to fit him properly, so I would guess it would fit a dog a bit bigger than Jax too. He's about 17lbs).

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
BookBook Laptop case: http://twelvesouth.com/products/bookbook/

Fits 13 inch laptops

Mine is the classic vintage black one with the red accents

It's a great, secure,unique case. I got it for my birthday but already have one!

Case is $80 new.. willing to let it go for $60
Would make a great christmas gift!

Make an offer :) I have no use for two of them

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Ipad cover/case made from REAL BOOK ON FAIRY TALES

Exactly like this

Except with a fairy tale book :)
here are actual pictures.. case is surrounded by REAL PAGES with REAL STORIES including beauty & the beast, alice in wonderland and quite a few others.. when closed, looks and feels like a regular book

Cover is a pretty black with pattern
[/IMG]

Example of some pages

Where your ipad goes

and front page

BRAND NEW: For sale for $35 or best offer.
A unique great case! Looks exactly like a book when closed, great for thieves! lol

originally from http://www.reauthored.com/products/ipad-2-case

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
For Sale: DogAbout Rear Seat Protector

Bought for $60.00
Asking for $40.00 shipped

Used just a handful of times, absolutely awesome product. Only reason I'm looking to get rid of it is that it doesn't have spots for seatbelts to come through. Frodo was only able to use it maybe 4 or 5 times before we started having him wear a seatbelt.

Fits my GTI like a glove, it's nice and grippy for the dogs, it's almost like a suede feeling. It's just wasting away in my closet!

Taqroy

Used just a handful of times, absolutely awesome product. Only reason I'm looking to get rid of it is that it doesn't have spots for seatbelts to come through. Frodo was only able to use it maybe 4 or 5 times before we started having him wear a seatbelt.
Why don't you just cut seat belt holes? I have the same protector and I was originally going to put in buttonholes big enough for seatbelts but then I decided to just unzip the middle. Which gets dog hair everywhere anyway. Lol.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Why don't you just cut seat belt holes? I have the same protector and I was originally going to put in buttonholes big enough for seatbelts but then I decided to just unzip the middle. Which gets dog hair everywhere anyway. Lol.
Hey, don't you bring logic into this!

I've thought about it, but meh, we have another cover as well that we have just been using that already has the holes cut in it.

Paco Collar{CALLIE),for Sale.

Lovely brown,CALLIE Paco Collar,size 22/24.
It was used,twice,on Titus, to take pictures.
I can't use it,on the girls cos it's too big!.
Selling it,for 60 dollars,shipping included.
It's a STEAL cos new,you would pay:75+12=87$
Here are a couple of pixs:

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Next

Ella's Lead - The Goodman Collar

Chocolate brown leather
brass hardware with purple rhinestones
15-17" neck
1.25" width
tapered

This has also only worn a handful of times.. paid $55 plus shipping, asking $40 shipped

I sent you a private message about this. Very interested. :)

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Ok these are people things:

2 dresses for sale brand new with tags.
I purchased them in England and it will cost me to much to send them back insured the way the company wants me to. They are a size to big for me.

$20 each shipped. $35 for both.

Both large size 6 or good size 8.

Dress 2 by AussieHike!, on Flickr

Dress 1 by AussieHike!, on Flickr
I also messaged you about these. :)

JacksonsMom

Can't believe I'm listing this, I wanted it for so long, and Jax looks great in it, it's amazing quality - very warm, and very well made. Sleeves just aren't practical for Jackson. He does not like them, and it seems to restrict his movement somewhat. So basically yeah this has been worn twice. Amazing jacket though! I want to get him one without sleeves.

Hurtta Waterproof Fleece
Retails for $75. I purchased new on amazon for $50. I'll sell for $40 shipped.

It's a size "13 inch".
Back length- 33cm / 13"
Chest- 60cm / 24"

(these are the sizes it states on site, but for reference, Jackson's back length is 13". His neck is around 12" and girth is 19" ... it's probably a bit big, the things have to be tightened to fit him properly, so I would guess it would fit a dog a bit bigger than Jax too. He's about 17lbs).
Bump - still for sale :)

Aleron

Cleaning out dog stuff and thought I'd give selling some of it off a try :)

Ruffwear Webmaster Harness, Large. Got this at a closeout for Savvy didn't realize it was soooooo big. Then Roust came along and I thought it would fit him but it doesn't look like it. I really can't seem to get it to fit well on any of my dogs, I think it's too big for Belgian sized dogs because of their slight, square build. Or maybe I just don't "get" how the design is supposed to fit. It's in great condition because I could never really put it to use!

$37/shipped.

If anyone still has VHS, I have four Leerburg VHS in good condition (but old):

Training the New Helper. Description: This will train your new helper who needs to learn how to take bites. In the video you will see how to select the right dog for use on the new helper and the equipment that you will need. It covers taking escape bites, driving the dog, improving footwork, taking bites out of the blind, and re-attack work. This video shows in detail the fundamental skills required to be an effective helper.

Training the Competition Tracking Dog: This tracking dog video was filmed over a 3 year period in Germany & America. It is one of the most comprehensive studies ever done on sport tracking (foot step tracking).

The tracking video has had rave reviews from a number of different dog training magazines, including Front & Finish. The AKC even requested a copy for their Judge’s library.

This video uses all motivational methods to teach a dog to track. While we discuss the difference between motivational tracking and forced tracking, we do not teach any force in this video.

The video begins with the theory of track scent. There is a section on how to select tracking fields for training dogs of different skill levels. We show good and bad tracking fields for beginner dogs and the more advanced dogs and explain why it is so important to select the correct training field to teach your dog to track.

There is an excellent section on how to lay a training track for your dog. In the beginning of foot step tracking the handler lays his own tracks. We show the best ways to remember where you laid your track, this is often not as easy as it would seem.

You will learn how to use food in the beginning of training a foot step tracking dog. This is broken down into a step by step program that anyone can follow. We also explain how to wean the tracking dog off of training tracks with food.

To be competitive in tracking, you need to know when the dog is ready for cross winds, tail winds, and cover changes. Understanding wind currents is a must if you are going to develop a nose to the ground step by step tracking dog. We show you how to make wind currents work for you in developing a sound training program.

Handling a tracking dog is an art form. We cover some of the most important points on line handling and voice control. This one section is going to add handler points to your scores in a trail.

If you compete in one of the dog sports (i.e. Schutzhund or AKC tracking) this is the DVD you need to train your dog.

If you own a puppy and want to train it to become a Search and Rescue dog this is the tracking dvd to start with. Your training can begin at 8 weeks of age and never has to quit. I always recommend foot step tracking for the for the first 10 to 12 months before it's switched to tracking through drive.

Problem Solving in Tracking: This video is designed to follow Training a Competition Tracking Dog. This is a handling video that shows competitors common mistakes that everyone makes in handling a tracking dog. This is not a police video.

Companion Dog "B": In 1992 the rules of Schutzhund were amended to make it mandatory for all dogs to pass a Companion Dog B exam before competing in a Schutzhund I trial.

This video is designed to show the handler exactly what the judge expects from the dog and the handler for a Companion Dog "B". We include video of an actual "B" exam along with computer generated diagrams to make it simpler to understand exactly what is expected from the handler.

Karen Rude from Rude Dog U contributed to this video.
** The rules in this video are NOT up to date. It would be impractical to produce a new video each time the rules change. If you want the current rules, then you need to get a rule book from Shutzhund USA. The methods used in this video still apply even though the rules are not updated.

$12/each, 2 for $22 or all 4 for $40 shipped.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/AgileGSD/Doggy%20Flea%20Market/photo5.jpg

Some books...a couple of special interest to those with puppies :)

A Dog Who Is Always Welcome by Lorie Long. This is a new-ish book but one of my muddy dogs stepped on it at a point so there's some fairly slight mud staining on the edges of a few pages and the front page. description: This book taps into the secrets of assistance and therapy dog trainers and shows you how to use focused foundation socialization training to make sure your dog is well behaved--even in unfamiliar environments loaded with distractions and temptations. It goes beyond typical behavioral training and basic commands.

Puppy Raising And Training Diary, Never used. Includes space to write for each day of the week, along with training/socialization "challenges" to complete. It's a bit aged looking but in decent condition.

Dogs Home Alone by Roger Abrantes “Home Alone" is the canine behavior problem that we have treated with greatest success. The original program has been modified over the years, but the idea is still the same - to teach the dog slowly but safely, how to be home alone. The program described is standard. Some owners will be completely successful following the program exactly; others will experience improvements; others may have to adapt the program for their individual dog. The program can also be used to prevent the problem from ever showing up. Start with the exercises described from the very first day the puppy enters your home, so he will grow up as a strong dog, self-confident, with the ability to deal with unexpected situations. Cover is worn.

The Complete Rhodesian Ridgeback Peter Nicholson & Janet Parker. Hardcover, good condition with dust jacket.

Books $6/each shipped, $5 for 3 or all.

SpringerLover

Cleaning out dog stuff and thought I'd give selling some of it off a try :)

Ruffwear Webmaster Harness, Large. Got this at a closeout for Savvy didn't realize it was soooooo big. Then Roust came along and I thought it would fit him but it doesn't look like it. I really can't seem to get it to fit well on any of my dogs, I think it's too big for Belgian sized dogs because of their slight, square build. Or maybe I just don't "get" how the design is supposed to fit. It's in great condition because I could never really put it to use!

$37/shipped.
Do you know the actual size of the webmaster?

Aleron

Thanks Micksmom.

Also found that I have two like new copies of Pat Hasting's Puppy Puzzle on VHS. Love this video, such a great resource for evaluating structure on young puppies, for show or working purposes. Tape is in great shape, probably not played more than a couple times.

$15 shipped

JacksonsMom

Leather collar from CaliGirlCollars. Honestly this is probably my favorite leather collar I've gotten. The quality is amazing, the design is awesome, it seems super comfortable.

I just prefer the buckle tapered and it's not. Jax has kind of a little neck and I don't think I can do 3/4" unless it's tapered at buckle. But it's not a "heavy" collar. Just great quality.

But it's 3/4" width, 10-13" length... black leather, silver hardware, red conchos. Looks WAY better in person (these pics are kinda washed out). Worn once.
Selling it for $15 shipped (bought for $25).

Hurtta Waterproof fleece jacket

Hurtta Waterproof Fleece
Retails for $75. I purchased new on amazon for $50. I'll sell for $37 shipped.

It's a size "13 inch".
Back length- 33cm / 13"
Chest- 60cm / 24"

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Size Large (34-45" girth), worn once. Very clean, comes with two platypus water bottles. Original price $89, selling for $65 shipped.

Members online

No members online now.