Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 07-26-2014, 08:27 AM
Member of WHODAT Nation.

We had theme songs for my level of crazy. lol

It was his ringtone for me and everything. He was so good to me though , i am really lucky in that we did every appointment and decision together.
Old 07-26-2014, 02:19 PM
Top Dog

The biggest reason that I don't want to find out gender when we have our first child is to prevent some of the extravagant buying of clothes and gender specific stuff that people will buy.

I hate going to baby showers where everyone bought pink frilly dresses instead of burp rags, bottles, diapers, blankets, practical stuff. But that's just me.

Old 07-26-2014, 02:31 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Had first proper kick today I've had pops and feelings but this was a definite kick! And later on it did it again and I'm sure I felt it on the outside too
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 07-26-2014, 02:54 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torch View Post
The biggest reason that I don't want to find out gender when we have our first child is to prevent some of the extravagant buying of clothes and gender specific stuff that people will buy.

I hate going to baby showers where everyone bought pink frilly dresses instead of burp rags, bottles, diapers, blankets, practical stuff. But that's just me.
We're the same way, you're not alone . It wasn't our biggest reason but one of many.
Old 07-26-2014, 03:50 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torch View Post

Well we never got a baby shower so...
Old 07-26-2014, 03:51 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Baby showers are a very new and not widely done things here. My not wanting to know has nothing to do with baby clothes
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Old Yesterday, 11:50 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

I just posted this to my facebook, so if you're there, ignore this, buuuuut:

Did anyone else have an awful, sour taste in their mouth that just wouldn't die while you were pregnant? I brush my teeth more than enough, have tried mouth wash, a baking soda rinse (someone suggested the PH might be off) lemon, and some other things, but it won't go away, and its CONSTANT. It makes me not even want to eat. It's incredibly annoying. It started at about 11 weeks. I thought it was because I was puking so much, but that's stopped and this hasn't. Ugh. I didn't have this with Winnie, so I'm really at a loss as to what to do. I'll be asking my doctor next appointment, but it would be nice to know I'm not alone and what anyone else did to help it.

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old Today, 12:10 AM
Club Terrible - President

Some kind of infection came to mind? Throwing it out there.
Old Today, 01:14 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Nope but I think weird tastes are a normal symptom?