Chaz Moms and Moms-to-Be Chat (everyone welcome)

milos_mommy

I bought gender neutral, and Lillian wore mostly that until probably 6 months old. It wasn't all green and yellow...lots of multicolored patterned onesies, beige, turquoise, coral, etc. onesies with band logos I picked up at thrift stores, etc. I bought her a lot of boy's clothes up until very recently. She still shares a room with us, neutral sheets (animals, Winnie the Pooh, circles in blues and greens and creams). Plus everyone who visited her in the first weeks bought tons of frilly pink dresses and stuff anyway.

We kind of put TTC on the back burner while we sort some stuff out (DH has been dealing with some depression, we want to go to counseling, maybe get through the start of me going back to school, moving, etc). I told myself whatever happened I'd be ok with but it's hard not to be disappointed.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
well... it didn't happen in June and pretty much just confirmed it didn't happen this month either. It's making me impatient lol.

Grab

We knew which gender we were having, but still had a lot of gender neutral items. We're totally not 'allllll the blue for boys' people, lol.

So my husband was deployed when I was pregnant with Winnie... I didn't have a problem with him when he was deployed.

Please tell me it's normal to hate your husband when you're pregnant. I want to kill him most days. :(

Taqroy

So my husband was deployed when I was pregnant with Winnie... I didn't have a problem with him when he was deployed.

Please tell me it's normal to hate your husband when you're pregnant. I want to kill him most days. :(
I hated almost everyone but my husband. I did completely lose it on him several times though I, think it's fairly normal. Hormones are a bitch.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Bahaha. My oh bears the brunt of my bad days. I haven't had many, but when I go I meltdown lol. Usually over food funnily enough. Like the time I wanted eggs. And being at work just makes me ratty. It's hard going as there's been a restructure and I get tired and I do long days at the moment.

I don't feel particularly loving though. Poor guy. I can be pretty sharp at times. I don't mean it.... It's funny thinking about it because I'm actually very happy and excited!!!

I need to try and do something special for him I think.

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
We had theme songs for my level of crazy. lol
[YOUTUBE]pDdeOncpD5E[/YOUTUBE]

It was his ringtone for me and everything. He was so good to me though , i am really lucky in that we did every appointment and decision together.

Torch

The biggest reason that I don't want to find out gender when we have our first child is to prevent some of the extravagant buying of clothes and gender specific stuff that people will buy.

I hate going to baby showers where everyone bought pink frilly dresses instead of burp rags, bottles, diapers, blankets, practical stuff. But that's just me.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Had first proper kick today :D I've had pops and feelings but this was a definite kick! And later on it did it again and I'm sure I felt it on the outside too :D

The biggest reason that I don't want to find out gender when we have our first child is to prevent some of the extravagant buying of clothes and gender specific stuff that people will buy.

I hate going to baby showers where everyone bought pink frilly dresses instead of burp rags, bottles, diapers, blankets, practical stuff. But that's just me.
We're the same way, you're not alone :). It wasn't our biggest reason but one of many.

Fran27

Well we never got a baby shower so...

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Baby showers are a very new and not widely done things here. My not wanting to know has nothing to do with baby clothes :)

I just posted this to my facebook, so if you're there, ignore this, buuuuut:

Did anyone else have an awful, sour taste in their mouth that just wouldn't die while you were pregnant? I brush my teeth more than enough, have tried mouth wash, a baking soda rinse (someone suggested the PH might be off) lemon, and some other things, but it won't go away, and its CONSTANT. It makes me not even want to eat. It's incredibly annoying. It started at about 11 weeks. I thought it was because I was puking so much, but that's stopped and this hasn't. Ugh. I didn't have this with Winnie, so I'm really at a loss as to what to do. I'll be asking my doctor next appointment, but it would be nice to know I'm not alone and what anyone else did to help it.

Members online

No members online now.