Nationals

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
So far so good. First people/dogs I ran into were my favorites handled And her world team papillon. Then I ran into people with pyr sheps and a lady with pyr sheps and papillons. Good talk with them and I got loved on by a pretty little smooth face girly. Tons of paps and bcs and Shelties. I also met a midi. They do bark a lot. I forgot my camera though :(

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Say hi to the Vegas Crew. My trainers from Vegas are there along with a few friends! Zo who is a Vizsla, Dexter who is a golden, Clemens who is a BC, Gracie who is a rottie, and Sofia who is a Spinone. I think a few others are going as well, it was a big road trip from what I hear! :)

The few Midi I have met were crazy, are you considering them?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Haha noooo midi here. I just hadn't ever seen one yet. It's been awesome to get to talk to and meet so many pyr shep people though. Especially ones with papillons too. I've seen eight and met 3 so far. I have to apologize for being a stalker lol

Eta: oh my word Dash is super cute.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Ok I am home. Kind of bummed I had to skip out of the 4-8" TTB. I am dog sitting for my dad this weekend while they're out riding the horses. Ring 1 apparently got really muddy so that ring ran behind. Tons and tons of papillons though in the part I got to watch. :)

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Did you see a dark fawn iggy named Booker running? That would be my coworker :p

I'm slightly jealous.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I saw an iggy in one of the 16 inh classes. It is SO huge though. I didn't even see the rally or obedience at all. There were at least three buildings of agility. The 22 in class I watched was 408 dogs! It took forever just to find my people lol

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I saw Indy!!! I've been stalking the papillons lol. Does anyone know of the lady that has bcs and a pap named EZ? I wanted to look that dog up. He is blazing fast. Supposedly she's a big name with her bcs. I can't remember though. Maybe I'll see them run again today.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
I saw Indy!!! I've been stalking the papillons lol. Does anyone know of the lady that has bcs and a pap named EZ? I wanted to look that dog up. He is blazing fast. Supposedly she's a big name with her bcs. I can't remember though. Maybe I'll see them run again today.
Yay! Indy is awesome. She has pugs too but they're retired. One named Kitty has her MACH.

If you don't see them again I can ask Jesse. She'll probably know.

I also saw and met my first flat coat. :)
They're pretty awesome right?

BostonBanker

Was Monique one of the pyr shep/papillon people you met? I've done some lessons/camp with her, and she's incredibly nice. Not to mention successful, especially with her pap. The two breeds do seem to be a popular combination!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
That's Jen Pinder. And yes, she is :) The dog's registered name is Spinillons Seymour, says my results feed.

I also saw and met my first flat coat. :)
Which one was it, do you remember?

Jynx

Jen Pinder is from these parts I believe the breeder of EZ was Showtime Paps, but I believe the breeder has passed away:(

Monique Plinck is my sister's trainer (my sister also has paps) She lives here in Middlefield CT :)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Was Monique one of the pyr shep/papillon people you met? I've done some lessons/camp with her, and she's incredibly nice. Not to mention successful, especially with her pap. The two breeds do seem to be a popular combination!
I believe so? Not sure. I ended up meeting another shep/pap person too. The sheps name was Jacque if that helps. All the shep people ive talked to have been very nice and helpful.

EZ blows me away. He's fast!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Jen Pinder is from these parts I believe the breeder of EZ was Showtime Paps, but I believe the breeder has passed away:(
Jen lives in Michigan...

And EZ was bred in England...by Spinillons as stated above...

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Results feed would be nice. They are always seeming to be announcing the ring I don't care about.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Results feed would be nice. They are always seeming to be announcing the ring I don't care about.
The only results I've seen so far today are the 24 & 26" Round 3 winners and the Challengers round lineup announcement for those heights.

Members online

No members online now.