Chloe puppy update

Hi everyone,

I just thought you all would like to know that I found a really good home for Chloe's puppy. One of the ladies I work with has a 5 month old Pembroke, and I asked her if she would like another and she was elated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will have a wonderful home now. She lives out on a farm and has lot's of animals. He'll be in heaven. I've known her for a long time and know how she treats her animals. :D This is definitely a happy ending. I'm also thankful that I don't have to keep him....I have enough of a time keeping up with my two. :D

Barb04

Super Moderator
Glad you hear you found a good home for the puppy. It's a good feeling to know that you can trust the person you are giving a pup to.

I got to spend several hours with the puppy last evening before my friend came and got him. He's gotten so big!! He is such a good boy. I can't believe the lady that I sold him to could give him up...he was such a good boy. It's so funny to have spent so much time with these puppies when they were little and then see them again all grown up!! I have such a strong bond to all of these babies. I've had three of them come back to my house months later, and I swear that they can remember our house and us!! It's like they never left.

Members online

No members online now.