Spoiled?

Fran27

Well we went to buy stuff for the puppy today. We bought an excercise pen (just so Boris can keep going in and out of the room), a crate, a collar and leash, a set of two metal bowls. I wanted him to have stuff to chew, so 2 sets of 3 medium booda bones (expecting him to go through them fast as Boris does)... Then 3 toys (or 4, forgot :D ) so that he has his own until he can be let freely in the room (I guess they will share then). We also got 2 bags of treats and another toy to replace one that Boris had destroyed.

Well, we went to pay, and the girl said that the dog looks spoiled :( You think that is enough to spoil a puppy?

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
she's probably jealous she doesn't have a cutie pie to spoil :D besides what else are dogs here for?

I think I'd probably take that as a compliment, too, depending on how she said it. My dogs are spoiled rotten, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Richie12345

I plan to spoil my puppy:D. I am getting a summer job so I can buy a big, classy bed for him. Lots of toys so he won't be bored once he is alone, and A LOT of fun once I have time to play with him (which is going to be a lot of playtime ;) )! Oh, and I almost forgot, doggy treats!!!

Members online

No members online now.