Best cat collar?

Picklepaige

...for a cat who scratches? My boyfriend bought his cat Arya a collar (one of those nylon Kong collars) and within a few days she had scratched at it so much it was completely frayed. We want to get a nice leather collar (Ella's Lead probably) but we're scared she will ruin that one as well. Can leather collars hold up to excessive scratching? We don't want to dish out the money for a nice leather collar if she is going to destroy it.

Any favorite brands for cat collars?

Any normal nylon or fabric cat collar is going to get scratched up. I honestly think a leather one would stand up better to scratching. And if you get one with a ton of bling on it, then it will protect the actual leather from getting scratched up. After going through 5 collars with my cat I finally just gave up and she goes naked now. Kudos to you for trying to work it out!

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
My Lupine collars are my fav for our cat - they will replace them if they get frayed, but so far he hasn't been able to do more than just snag it in a few places.

StillandSilent

Felony Z wears a plain Lupine one. Bonus is that it comes with a bell so I can hear her sneaking up behind me...

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Does anyone make a biothane cat collar? Haha That was honestly my first thought.

Members online

No members online now.