Flight Rising?

teacuptiger

floor dancer
When your dergs grow up and they're just all like handsome and stuffs.

That is Rune. He needs a renaming scroll cuz he was bought already named, but I gotta save up to expand m'darn lair again. I just thought I'd show him off cuz handsom dergen.

Equinox

I have an accent problem. This is what I've bought in just the last week...

Ritual

Prestige

Memento (got two of these, need to find another dragon for it)

Chronicle (and have another one of these on the way)

Antique (have the female version of this but can't find a good dragon for it yet)

Where is the best place to find festival currency?
Arena :) Shadow and Neutral dragons give festival/chest drops and I think there's a 28% encounter rate in the Arena? Might be off on the percentage but it is highest there.

Cranberry

Nowhere's great this festival because the Shadow enemy encounter rate's not amazing anywhere. Usually the Arena is the best venue for every festival because it has a ton of neutral enemies plus enemies of the festival element... but it has 0 Shadow enemies. The Roost isn't bad. Kelp Beds is decent, too. If you want to go lower level, Forgotten Cave or Delta. This thread is good for determining where to farm. It's about encounter rate, not just enemy density.

amberdyan

I have an accent problem. This is what I've bought in just the last week...

Ritual

Prestige

Memento (got two of these, need to find another dragon for it)

Chronicle (and have another one of these on the way)

Antique (have the female version of this but can't find a good dragon for it yet)

Arena :) Shadow and Neutral dragons give festival/chest drops and I think there's a 28% encounter rate in the Arena? Might be off on the percentage but it is highest there.
I just bought the clockwork emperor one this week, as well as another one from that same artist. I love their stuff!

Cranberry

Magenta is great. Don't fight the magenta.

I got a couple of accents this week that I'd been coveting:

Glitter and Stars:

and Tree Lady (I bought this dragon and put genes on her just for the accent):

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Yeah I adore the pink and magenta bar. It is pretty darn awesome. I'm already in love with my weirdo dragon.

I love the accents! I need more accent money but I keep spending all my money lately on dragons and I still need a lair upgrade badly! :(

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Yeah I adore the pink and magenta bar. It is pretty darn awesome. I'm already in love with my weirdo dragon.

I love the accents! I need more accent money but I keep spending all my money lately on dragons and I still need a lair upgrade badly! :(
How much is your next one? Mine is 800K :|

Cranberry

I bought a bunch of random dragons today so that I could nest them and try to boon for dragon ID 11111111 tonight; some guy's offering 50,000 gems or something like that to whoever hatches it. But all five of the pairs gave me either one or two eggs, so I will have to choose one nest and will only get a couple shots at it!

I tried for 9999999 a while back, but so many people hatched at the same time for that one that I ended up 300 IDs off. All 9s sold for the equivalent of around 28 million treasure.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I bought this ugly thing today.

Because I saw THIS dragon owned by someone else:

And that was the only for sale with similar color scheme. Must have similar dragon. Must.

Julee, that's crazy! Mine is 245kT but I just keep buying accents and dragons once I hit 200KT and then I have no monies lol.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I got a baby first gen charizard! Even has a correct tertiary color.

Was going to sell him for a touch of profit (he was super cheap) but then realized he's a first gen. May try to sell him on the forum.... May be worth something?

amberdyan

I got a baby first gen charizard! Even has a correct tertiary color.

Was going to sell him for a touch of profit (he was super cheap) but then realized he's a first gen. May try to sell him on the forum.... May be worth something?
I think there's a chance he would go well on the forums. His tert matches his eyes and I see people go for that fairly often.

I'm jealous of all the pretty accents! Is there a place where I can see the accents together? The auction house kind of sucks to go through to find something I like when I don't know what's out there.

Members online

No members online now.