The musing thread

Still full on Chinese food and sweets. But have a terrible pizza craving. But need to be up in 6 hours for work and it'll be another hour by the time my pizza is done and I eat it, so then down to 5 more hours of sleep. Oh, the life decisions of be bad and eat pizza when already ate too much today or go to sleep for work and not extra stuff myself. :p

I was watching one tree hill and I was like wow this actress Hilarie Burton looks soooo familiar, where do I know her from? It took me 4 seasons of one tree hill to imdb her and figure out she's from grey's anatomy. I hate it when actors from my favorite shows crossover because it confuses my brain and I always think of the wrong character lol now I'm just gonna be thinking about how netflix hasn't updated grey's anatomy yet while watching one tree hill. Lol. :p

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
New medication gives me crazy vivid dreams like the last one. Except these ones are far more pleasant.
How surviving through a zombie apocalypse wasn't a bad dream is beyond me. But I'll take it.

teacuptiger

floor dancer
I am so out of shape and I'm a little upset that my new harness that I got today is already fraying near the d-ring, plus my ankle really hurts (tweaked it not too long ago, and it's not been wanting to bend the way it should).

BUT

Today is a good day. I have an awesome dog who is amazing and did not let me die a slippery, icy death on the trail today. I know I tried to a few times, lol.

Also, CHI-LAAAAY!!! I freaking love chili.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Sold the camera and gear today.

Bittersweet. On one hand it's sad as hell because i've spent the past three years learning and honing my skills with it. On the other hand i'm planning a big move for next spring and the first big step to accomplishing that is catching up and paying down debt and unfortunately that's more important than the camera. I still have my boyfriend's to use and my best friend said i can steal hers anytime.

So yeah. I dunno how to feel, but i'm glad it sold quick. Like ripping off a bandaid you know?

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Well, I managed 5 years without blocking somebody on FB. And all over a bloody question that nobody seems able to answer, lol.

teacuptiger

floor dancer
The moment when you realize that Stephen Amell could so totally be Aiden St.Delphi

Or at least a much better choice than Theo James being Aiden.

Seriously, dye his hair black and he's Aiden. And give Brenton Thwaites long blond hair, and he's Seth.

Gods I wish I was the one in control of casting.

teacuptiger

floor dancer
When everyone is like, "oooh, I want this shirt!" And you're just like,

"Yeah, I'll take the shirt, but I'd prefer the model"

I really wish they didn't cut the heads off of models when they're advertising shirts.

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
I went to get a pile of bloodwork done last week to see if we can find out wtf is wrong with me.
I was betting on thyroid (every single woman in my family has hypothyroidism, except my mom who was hyper), because the symptoms seemed to fit.

And...my thyroid is fine, but my testosterone is non-existent. I looked up the symptoms of low testosterone in women, yep that all fits too. Learn something new everyday I guess.

Funny thing is, Josh was convinced it would be high in me...he's gonna be my bitch once I start on the meds :rolleyes:

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Just woke up from this nightmare where I had to leave Roxie in a kennel for some reason, and I came back to find her in the kennel, but in a Tupperware storage container in her crate. Still alive, but unable to move or anything.

Wtf am I dreaming that kinda crap for?!

Members online

No members online now.