Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Other

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • green eggs and ham

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
In my bedroom but not in my bed. Lucy and Juno sleep together on a Coolaroo cot that has a bunch of blankets on it. =P Happy dislikes comfort so she just wedges herself into whatever nook she can find.

They'd all be okay to have the house to themselves, but I like having them with me! (Plus Juno and Lucy would be horribly depressed to not be in a bedroom with someone).

SpringerLover

He either sleeps on his bed or on my bed. He hasn't asked to sleep on my bed since we moved in on Saturday. I'm okay with that actually!

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Shadow sleeps on the bed with my parents, Bloo (30lb pittie) sleeps in a dane sized crate, and everyone else sleeps on the bed with me.

Hillside

Original Twin
It varies. One of them is in the bed and one is in a crate. They are both bed hogs so I can only do one at a time. Neither one of them will get off the bed until given permission.

Red Chrome

LoLa sleeps in bed with me, under the covers and requires her own pillow.

Judge sleeps on my bed sometimes, he is welcome to whenever he wants. Most the time he sleeps in the bedroom doorway on his bed(I put it in the doorway every night.)

k9krazee

Bonehead sleeps in our bed. He's had free roam since we brought him home and always chooses to sleep in our bed.

When he stayed at my parent's house this last weekend he had free roam but wouldn't sleep with them and stayed upstairs on the couch.

Michiyo-Fir

I chose free range in the house. Meaning half the time on my bed, half the time on my mom's bed and sometimes the floor in my room, or my mom's room, or the hallway if it's hot. Everywhere. She's everywhere.

SpringerLover

... he just asked to get on the bed tonight. And now he's all snuggled in against my legs!

Although, tonight's the first night he's actually been awake when I'm getting ready for bed. He's been out by like 9pm since we moved in. SO MUCH MENTAL STIMULATION!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Sometimes I miss having Juno in bed with me! That was always like, the only time she would let me just loooooove her without running off and grabbing a toy. :p I just don't trust her incontinence! Plus I only have a twin bed and she likes to sleep ON you which would make for a less than comfortable night of sleep.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
The curly tails are both bed dogs.

Watson likes to sleep under the blankets next to me and Menchi prefers the end of the bed.

Toller_08

This is what my room looks like as of 5 minutes ago, sans dogs. No floor at all. It's gone to the dogs:

Journey sleeps in the crate, Dance sleeps in the green bed by the nightstand, Ripley sleeps on the bed in front of the crate, and Keira sleeps in the bed at the foot of my bed. And the pawprint fleece, while it looks tacky, is so that doberhairs don't get embedded on my bed skirt.

Flyinsbt

They have free range, but they sleep in the bed with me, so that's what I picked. Pirate has only had bed privileges since Tully has been gone, I thought 3 would be a bit much, and didn't want Pirate pushing Tully aside. He slept in a crate before that. He does fine in the bed now, though.

Saeleofu

Peco would sleep on the bed, under the covers and using the pillow with me
That's what Gavroche does <3 Logan sleeps usually at the foot of the bed. Sometimes he'll jump off at night and go sleep on the heater vent or in Gavroche's crate.

Michiyo-Fir

This is what my room looks like as of 5 minutes ago, sans dogs. No floor at all. It's gone to the dogs:

Journey sleeps in the crate, Dance sleeps in the green bed by the nightstand, Ripley sleeps on the bed in front of the crate, and Keira sleeps in the bed at the foot of my bed. And the pawprint fleece, while it looks tacky, is so that doberhairs don't get embedded on my bed skirt.
Do they always go to their respective beds or do they sometimes share and swap?

Toller_08

Do they always go to their respective beds or do they sometimes share and swap?
They always go to their own beds. I think Dance rotates between her bed and sleeping with each of the Dobermans throughout the night though. She likes to cuddle with them but then she gets hot and goes back to her own. They have their own beds in the livingroom too and the Dobermans always go to their own, while the fuzzy girls rotate to different ones to cuddle with a Doberman. No idea why. I never really taught them to stay in their own beds, but I guess just being put on their own bed by me a couple of times made them realize that they each had their own.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Bodhi slept with me for years, but now chooses not to :( they both sleep downstairs. Fred has a crate, but we leave it open now. So sort of free range!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Depends on my mood, who's been bad or annoying, ect, but mostly Enzo and Ozzy have free roam of the house, except for the basement. Sometimes I crate them at night because I don't want to listen to them wrestling, or they've been a PIA all day, ect.

Indy and Jones are crated at night. I don't trust either of them to not eat something or pee in the floor :p

kaykay21

herder brain & drool face
laika sleeps in a crate in my room and jayson sleeps on the couch in my room but sometimes he switches to my bed at night

BostonBanker

Both sleep in the bedroom with me, with the door closed. Meg is always on the bed with me. Gusto usually is, but sometimes randomly sleeps on a blanket on the floor if I leave it there after coming up from watching TV on the couch.

Members online

No members online now.