Aw Don't you Love These Moments?

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Im just sitting here and thought i would share this. Ok picture this lol Im sitting here in the living room not able to sleep out of excitement for Pakaks arrival tomarow morning. All the other dogs are either in their kennels, crates, in the living room, or on the bed sleeping already. All accept Zeus boy who is sitting with his head laying on my lap (im having some problems typing right now lol) with his heavy eyes and he's slowly wagging his tail and sighing every once and awhile. This has been Zeus's deal since about 2 years ago when he finally came out of his shell. He will NOT go to bed with out me its weird but also makes me feel good. Well there it was is'nt my boy cute? lol

candy722

yeah that is really cute. You know what TOki does. He walks me to my bed every night. And if I use the bathroom in the middle of the night he will also walk me to my bed and the jumps up to check if im sleeping then he goes back down to his bed and sleeps. It's really cute.

Bimmer won't go to bed until I do. He'll lay right here beside me on the floor, even though Charley's in bed and he's got a comfy bed himself. On the floor next to my feet - not on the sofa in the same room. It's truly humbling to be the object of such devotion.

I have an interesting story. My second oldest, Buster, will sit in front of me with his teddy bear and give me a soft little growl to tell me its time to go to bed. He won't go to bed until I do, even his dad is already in bed. The bed gets a little crowded with us and the 4 Shih Tzus we have, but it is cozy.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I woke up this morning to find Max sleeping next to me. It was a cold night so his body warm was a welcome surprise. CJ was on her bed on the floor as usual. Max is such a character. He will roll over and put his paw on top of me. He's so big it's like having a person next to me.

Charley had to go to the furniture retailers market in Tupelo, Mississippi this weekend, so it was me and the dogs.

Instead of sleeping on his big fuzzy rug at the foot of the bed, Bimmer took it upon himself to sleep by the bedroom door, like he used to do when he was a pup. I woke up with miss Kharma sleeping on the side of the bed nearest the door . . .

Shiva was on the sofa next to the front door.

I feel fairly safe with this bunch, ROFL!

tl_ashmore

Spoiled Rotten Dog
Beulah won't go get in the bed until I go either. She will stay right there with me until I get up and say, "lets go to bed". Then she will slowly stretch off the couch, and follow me into the bedroom. Dixie, on the other hand, will go get in the bed whenever she's ready. With or without me.

haha when i had roxy she was nothing like that at night. i would sometimes just stay on the computer pretty late into the night and roxy is sitting in my lap watching me and then when she is tired she climbs up on the computer table, which is empty and just plops herself right there on the table in front of the keyboard and falls asleep. its kinda funny though.

Members online