Had quite the time these Past Couple of Days lol

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
My Brother came out this weekend with his two Daughters to visit and brought along their Picardy Puppy Zero. Most of the dogs were pretty good with Zero Hitch had a barking fit and so did Shady and Rajah but sooned calmed down. Now Babe was a completely different story shec was scared out of her mind of this little puppy. He would run up to play with her and she would tuck her tail and run around the couch and lay down and whine the poor girl. This was a Friday my oldest Niece Tatum wanted to spend the night and i agreed since when she's older she wants to work with me.

Tatum slept in the spare bedroom and asked if Babe could sleep in there with her. I wasent sure since Babe had quite the trying day but Babe had been Tatums shadow sicne they had gotten there that I aggreed and trusted Babe. Woke up Saterday to look in at Tay (my nieces nickname) and cuddled up to Babe with her amr wrapped around her neck and Babe snoring a nice loud Pitty snore lol. So we got breakfast and got out and got all the dogs ready did our runs (she rode on the sleigh part of the sled)and had a good time. She worked well with me all saterday and so when she asked to spend the night again I agreed. She and Babe were like two peas in a pod playing from the time work was done until it was bed time again and she and Babe shared a bed again with the same results in the morning. She left around noon after our runs and gave Babe one of the biggest hugs when she was ready to leave I wasent sure how Babe would react but she just wagged her tail. When my brother, Tatum, and I were walking to the car she kinda hinted to her dad that Zero needs a companion lol. My brother of course told her how they had enough work right now with Zero and his puppy self and that Babe was afraid of Zero and it probley would'nt work. She looked like she was going to cry and Babe whine when they left. Im thinking if I don't find Babe's owners (if she infact has any) then i will talk to my brother and see how he would feel about working with Zero and Babe getting them to bond. But this is only if Zero is doing well and my brother infact does want a new dog. but i don't plan on bringing it up for a long time. Just thought i would tell why i wasent on in awhile.

Members online

No members online now.