Lots of Pics that I took Today

Y

yuckaduck

They are beautiful thank you for sharing. Is it just me or do all boxers look sad all the time? I am not making fun of your dogs they are simply gorgous, but looking at their eyes they look so sad. I find that with all boxers eyes they just look sad. I know your dogs are obviously quite the opposite, happy happy happy!

Twilight

Boxer Rescue
Yep they all do LOL thats why they are such attention seekers lol
if they want something they know all they have to do is look at you with those big sad eyes to get what they want LOL

Y

yuckaduck

Twilight said:
Yep they all do LOL thats why they are such attention seekers lol
if they want something they know all they have to do is look at you with those big sad eyes to get what they want LOL

I could see that, they are beautiful dogs congradulations!

Boxer*Mom

It wasn't me
great pics!! Joey and Mitzi are beautiful. Joey reminds me of Ike, plus they have a similar colration. Yes yuck that's part of their manipulative skills, they are very good at facial expressions :)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I love the one where Joey is giving you a raspberry! That's caption worthy and should be circulated around the internet. :D

Twilight

Boxer Rescue
LOL I didnt realise he did that till i uploaded the picture, i thought it was a nice pic of him posing for the camera!
Maybe not LOL!! :D

Omigosh, those faces are made for kissing and smooshing! Gorgeous Boxers, but then I am also a bit biased!!

Members online

No members online now.