The "Boyfriend" weekend

Ok, this is the second weekend Hunter and I have gone to my "BF's" house for the weekend and left him unattended for awhile. The first time, he only made off with a loaf of his bread off the counter. This time (we were at a wedding), he pissed on his carpet!!! But, get this... he peed on a runner rug that went across a small space of tile and was VERY easy to clean up the spot! His entire house is carpeted, practically, and Hunter chose a place in the downstairs of all places to "try" and be a good boy! I felt bad before we left. He just kept drinking water and drinking water. I kept letting him out to pee (which he did). But we didn't get home until about 8 pm (only gone since 3) and there was the "spot". BF wasn't upset and seems to be more accepting of those "issues" Hunter may have the more time goes on. Any other stories from those spending the night at others' houses with their pets?

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Sawyer has left his mark on the couch over at Daniel's. There's a huge hole under the cushions and one of the cushions has an edge chewed off of it. Luckily the couch was only a 100 bucks, but still...we can't exactly afford to buy a replacement. And he does this even though he has Kongs, ropes and Aubrey to chew on and keep himself occupied with. :rolleyes: Silly dog.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
The last pet I took on vacation was my old golden retreiver, Tigger. I firmly believe that, throughout her entire life, she never knew she was a dog. We went to my cousins' home for Thanksgiving. They have two dogs that continually plagued Tigger to play, and Tigger is not a "dog person." She just ignored them until she finally had enough. Tigger sat in front of the garage door (where our car was parked), woofed and waited patiently. She was asking to leave!

kelbel

I was forced to take my dogs along on a vacation this July. I was going to my sisters wedding in Albuquerque. My boyfriend was supposed to take care of the dogs but he left me the week before. By that time there were no kennels that had space for them because It was 4th of July weekend. My aunt said they could stay in her yard. I ended up leaving late because my cat got out and I wouldn't leave till I found her. So by the time I got to my aunt's house it was 2am. As I was taking my dogs into the backyard the next-door neighbors dog started barking. Well then my dogs started barking and as I was getting their beds and everything set up the neighbor behind came out and started yelling at me. He was yelling about how the neighbor dog was gonna be put to sleep for barking and it was all my fault. I was all worried about making enemies for my aunt but then she told me that he had sent letters to everyone in the neighborhood about their dogs. I bet he had a miserable weekend because my dogs barked all night for three nights in a row!

bubbatd

Hmmmmmmmmmmm !!! Odd, Hunter never did anything on his 10 day trip at any of his stops.....he trying to tell you something ??

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
maybe he was trying to "test" what your boyfriend's reaction would be to his accident. When the neighbor lady was "watching" Hannah Hannah came in and immediately ran over and pooped all over the front room. I think she was upset for being left alone in the house with this woman.

kelbel

That's so SAD! What did you end up doing with your dogs??
They just stayed in my aunt's back yard barking and pissing off her neighbor all weekend. I hope the dog next door to her is ok. I should call and ask about him.

Members online

No members online now.