Poe loves music

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Poe is probley the weirdest most out of sorts dog I have ever owned. I may have mentioned before I play music constantly i always have the stereo on in the house and in the dog barn. Poe now has a habit of getting really REALLY hyper during music lol. I swear this dog dances he runs around by himself in the house or in the barn barking hopping and his own unique jump and spins. He snorts, play bows, paws the ground, and just all around has a awsome time. He has been this way since he was very young but now it is even cuter as he is big and I mean he DANCES.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
You have got to get a photo of that and share. I don't have any mental pictures to go with your posts :(

Zoom's right! We haven't seen any photos of Poe in a long, long time! My blue cat, Gonzo, used to react strongly to music, depending on what it was. He loved Prince and Led Zeppelin - would lay on the speakers for a few minutes, then break out into a wild cat-dance all through the house, lol! If I played Kitaro he would sit on top of me and meditate and purrr ;)

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Renee750il said:
Goodness! Can Poe get any more gorgeous? And Pakak . . . what a magnificent face :D But I can't get over how absolutely stunning Poe is.
Thank you :) I have to admit i do have quite beautiful dogs.

Members online