What is Kieber?

Kieber is 6 months old and 7lbs. He was brought to the shelter I volunteer at by someone who found him beside a busy road.
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]

I love him, even though his bite inhibition needs some work.:eek: The ride home was like holding a furry stapler!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Is he a new addition?!

He looks like Chihuahua/Minpin to me. Maybe with something else thrown in for good measure (Rat Terrier? Pomeranian?).

Is he a new addition?!

He looks like Chihuahua/Minpin to me. Maybe with something else thrown in for good measure (Rat Terrier? Pomeranian?).
Yep. He was one of those dogs you get a "feeling" for, not cuteness or anything. Just "I cant leave this dog!".

Another thing was, even though he's cute, his constant chewing on people and resource gaurding would be a major turnoff for most people. He also humps. All fixable, but most people don't want to take the time.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Yep. He was one of those dogs you get a "feeling" for, not cuteness or anything. Just "I cant leave this dog!".

Another thing was, even though he's cute, his constant chewing on people and resource gaurding would be a major turnoff for most people. He also humps. All fixable, but most people don't want to take the time.
Sounds like he's in just the place he needs to be. :)

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Possibly a chi/doxie? Looks a little like my Chloe in the second picture who is a "chiweenie" herself. (At least as far as we know, she's a rescue).

MicksMom

Chi/Min Pin was my thought, too. Like you said, all those "non adoptable" traits you mentioned sound a lot like normal puppy things that "Joe Q Public" doesn't know how to or want to deal with. I bet he's going to thrive with you and become an awesome little dog.

Chi/Min Pin was my thought, too. Like you said, all those "non adoptable" traits you mentioned sound a lot like normal puppy things that "Joe Q Public" doesn't know how to or want to deal with. I bet he's going to thrive with you and become an awesome little dog.
I'm started to think he is probably Min Pin X Doxie. Whatever he is, he is very terrier like. Now I'm addicted to small dogs.

Members online

No members online now.